Pretend.

keyajah's pov:

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. My head is banging, I feel dizzy, I try to move but Im being pulled back and I notice Im chained.
How come I didn't notice I was naked. It was so cold to the point I was shivering. "HELLO" I yelled, no response... "HELLOOO", I yell louder.
I hear footsteps coming towards my way. 'I should've never did that' I thought to myself.

The door open & Im guessing Im in a basement. I try to hide my lady parts the best I can & I successfully do, my butt is just noticeable. Im scared. Who is he?, I think to myself.
"Took you a week just for you to wake up huh?, You sure you wasn't faking?" Amir asks.
I didn't respond. He squatted to my level and told me to answer his question. "No."
"No?", he asks. "No." I repeated myself.
"You wanna come out?" "Yes", "Will you be a good girl?"
"Yes." I said.
"Good."
He unchained me and told me to follow him.
I walk up the stairs still hiding my girly areas, he brought me to a room. "By the time i'm back you need to be finished with your shower."
He knows I take hour long showers, he's trying to make this hard for me. Once he left I hopped right in the shower, not knowing where any towels or clothes were. I got out and searched the room and found clothes in a drawer. I put on shorts & a oversized t-shirt. He busted in not a minute later, laughed and said, "you're really being a good girl ain't you?"
"Yes."
"Go to sleep, i'll see you tomorrow."

Authors note💕:

I know this not much but there's a lot in store so just be patient with me😭‼️, LONGER PAGES WILL BE COMING‼️
Also, how do y'all feel about it so far?
What would y'all change?
Do y'all have any ideas?