1

Ok so this is the first part to my phanfic "they say that love is forever" have a read and let me know what you think. 

I shoved my stuff into my locker before shutting it harshly and turning to walk to my first lesson. I felt something hit against my foot and I tripped, just about managing to keep myself from hitting the floor.

“Don’t trip Phil” I turned to see Matt smirking and his ‘followers’ laughing to themselves, Jake and Ollie so over the top trying to arse lick Matt it made me want to puke. Dan and James were just watching, laughing slightly when Matt turned to them. They were the “popular” guys at school. I don’t know why the dicks of the school are always labelled the popular ones, people just look past their awful behaviour because they have pretty faces. It's a shame Dan and James got themselves caught up in it all, they used to be really good guys.

I walked away determined not to lower myself to their level. Opening the door to my tutor room I looked round in search of Jordan and Hannah, once I spotted them in the far corner I made my way over.

“Hey guys” I said sitting down next to Hannah. She’s been a close friend of mine for years, there was never anything else between us apart from friendship, although poeple had often thought different, Hannah and I knew that nothing would ever happen. 

“Hey man, you alright?” Jordan looked up from his phone with a grin. Jordan moved to our school about a year ago and had real trouble settling in. I guess he’s kind of a hard person to get, he still confuses the hell out of me about some things but he’s a really great guy. Our group of friends are us three, Tracy and Alex. They’d been together for two years and they kept themselves to themselves. Other people in our year didn't really bother with us, it's not like we're hated, just left to ourselves mostly. 

“Not bad, Matt and his crew are on top form today” Putting my fingers up like speech marks as I said crew, mockingly. Jordan and Hannah laughed.

“Great, just keep out their way Phil, bunch of dicks.” Hannah said shaking her head. I noticed she’s dyed her hair a darker blue that it had been previously.

“Don’t worry I plan to.. Nice hair by the way” I replied, she smiled and thanked me before our tutor came in the room and began calling names.  About five minutes in the door swung open.

“Dan Howell, you’re late.” Our tutor said in quite possibly the most boring voice I had ever heard.

I looked up to see Dan walking over to his seat, not even bothering to reply. I looked at him closer, had he been crying? His eyes looked red and puffy. Definitely not how he looked when I saw him, what 10 minutes ago? I looked over at Hannah, she just shrugged her shoulders and looked away uninterested.

I sat there for the rest of tutor thinking about why Dan would be crying, I felt bad for him. God knows why but I did. He’d only ever been a dick to me so why should I feel sorry for him. I tried to push the thoughts to the back of my mind and tell myself I didn’t care. But for some unknown reason I did. 

So there's part 1 hope you enjoyed. It will get better I have SO many ideas for this so just bare with me, please leave a comment and tell me what you think, also if you want me to change/add anything just let me know, thanks!