Twisting Forever Pt. 1

I thought forever was real but then I realized, forever was not for everything.

I wish everything was like variables in an experiment. Constant Variables as nothing can be change or yet manipulated variables as if something bad would happen we can easily change it.

We were the campus sweetheart, the 'it' couple that everyone believed as a living proof of what they called forever.

But they were wrong, we could have been forever but something manipulated our chemistry and then everything went wrong.

I thought it was just a simple heartbreak but it was more. It was definitely a heartbreak, but it literally broke my heart and unfortunately not anything can mend in back.

He was the love of my life, my first and last love. That feeling when he would kiss my forehead and tell me everything would be alright.

On how much I could see that he truly loves me. The desire, concern, love and dedication rading through him.

If I could somehow manipulate my life, this shouldn't be the outcome.

"Arden" I called him

"Yes babe?" he asked

"I don't know if I can do this" I said

"What do you mean?" he asked

"I don't know if I can do this, US" I replied trying to hold back tears.

"Babe, we talked about this and besides I could go there anytime I want to"

Arden belonged to a wealthy family while I have an average one. At first his parents thought I just want Arden for money but as they saw us grew to each other they finally cooled off.

Arden was my everything, he was all my first. My first love, my first kiss, my first everything. He was my everything besides my family.

"Arden NO!" I yelled at him.

"Babe please calm down" he said trying to calm me down.

"Arden I can't, I just can't okay we better just end this. End us" I yelled.

Everything went silent, all eyes were on us.

"Don't you love me anymore?" he asked me looking down.

I stayed silent.

"My parents were right, you only wanted me for my money. You didn't love me at all" he yelled back.

"You know that isn't true!" I screamed frustrated. How could he.

"Now I get it"

"You don't understand! I'm leaving for London Arden! I don't want to have a freakin long distance relationship that I know will never end up well. That it would just turn into a weak relationship. Why not just end it and all is done"

"I really believed you love me" he said

"I love you Arden"

"Then if you loved me, why would you want to break up. If you loved me even long distance relationship couldn't break us" he explained. I know he's hurt cause I'm feeling the same way too.

"It just couldn't be Arden"

Just then Arden started slamming the chairs and tables around.

"Arden please stop" I said

He took something from his pocket, he got in front of me and placed it on the table. It was a velvet little box.

"And I thought about proposing to you" he said with a blank expression.