𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

"Game over"
Shit that was a close one. I exited the game arena and made my way back to the beach. I had a deep wound. I have to treat it before it gets infected. I made my way back to my room but there were no bandages left. So I decided to ask to the first person I see. I saw a blonde man in a white coat.

"Sorry. Do you have any bandages? I need to treat this wound before it gets infected."

He turned and looked at me. "That looks bad. I can help if you want."

"Sure, thank you." I followed him to his room. He took out some medical equipment and stared at me.

"Are you going to sit down?" He pointed at his bed.

"Y-yes"I sat down at his bed and he sat next to me. He touched my wound carefully.

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how much it hurts?"

"Um... 7." He wiped of the blood with alcohol but it hurt so bad so I flinched. He finished and used a bandage to cover it.

"Thank you very much." I was about to leave. "What's your name?"

"Chishiya"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Shizuka" He shook my hand.

I left the room and jumped on my bed. I couldn't sleep very well so I went down to the pool. It was so crowded. I wonder how these people can swim with joy and not care about what's going on. I sat down at a table and took out a cigarette I shouldn't smoke at the age of 17 but who'll know. This scenery reminded me of the old world. I was very alone and an outcast at school, so I would always eat alone and watch others. This is the same thing. But I actually prefer being alone than being with stupid people. But sometimes it sucks.

I saw the Chishiya boy, with a girl... She was wearing a blue bikini and she was very pretty... She must be his girlfriend.

"Hey! I'm Kuina." The girl said hi to me... what??

"H-Hi"

"Chishiya told me that you're a newbie! Let's get on well!" We shook hands and they sat on my table. It's weird to have company so I didn't knew what to say.

"You're really quiet!" She giggled. "Hey what's your name?"

"Skizuka..."

"That's a pretty name! How old are you?"

"17"

"Woah! You're young! You shouldn't smoke it's bad for your lungs!"

"Yeah."

Chishiya was staring at me the whole time so it was a little hard to look up. "L/N san, would you do us a favor?"

I looked up "Sure...."

"We're trying to steal the cards from Hatter, would you help us?"

"Steal? Isn't that dangerous? Death to all traitors, remember?"

"Yeah we know. But can you really guarantee your safety here with all those idiots with guns."

"Yeah you're right. But why me?"

He laughed. "You know, we need more people for our plan and as you can see people here don't really care about what's happening so it's hard to find someone who's not like that."

"Yeah... I'll do my best..."

"Yes! That's great to have one more girl on our team! Let's get on well Shizuka-san!" said Kuina

I just made some.... friends?