Chapter 1

and just a heads up italics is when whoever is thinking

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND ITS FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND OF MYNE SO YAHHHH ~JanellieOsborne

around 8:00 ish*

Mackenzie's P.O.V

"Nooo, mom i said i'm sorry please don't make us move" "..no Kenzie i'm tired of you and your bullshit. give me a logical reason why your were physically fighting IN SCHOOL OVER SOME DAMN BOY!"she screamed. my mom has never yelled at me this bad ever since that one time i smacked my older brother in the face and kicked him in the babymaker. "Well he was mine first so..that son of a -"my mom cut my off" This is why we are moving Mack"I rolled my eyes i hate it when she calles me that " sweetheart look i don't want a call from that school saying they have to suspend you over something stupid , because trust me he's not worth it"and with that she left. i looked around my empty room except for the boxes and sighed i couldn't believe this was really happening, i thought about what my mom said how Teo's not worth it of course he is. i layed down on my bed and looked at the poster of Hayes Grier taped to my ceiling and smiled. i was obssed with him swear if i ever met Hayes i die. As soon as i close my eyes my phone vibrates its Teo.

T=teo M=Mackenzie

T: Hey wuts up

M: Hey TT caca nothin much just pissed and sad

T: aww why whats wrong boo bear :(

i love when he calls me that

M: well cause of stupid you know who wanted to f!#% with the wrong person she got her ass beat and now im moving :(

T: to where?

i never thought to ask "MOM....." no answer "MOM....." still no answer "MOM ARE YOU FRIGGIN DEAF OR WHAT FOR GODS SA-" "WATCH YOU MOUTH CHILD WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW" she shouted all the way from down stairs. wow "where are we moving?" "North Carolina Why..? did your father not tell you?" at that moment i dropped my phone and looked up at the poster of Hayes and screamed, seconds later my door busted open my dad was standing there with a bat "KIKI ..whats wrong.. are you hurt?" "nothing and no" i grinned happily then had a mini panic attack "dad why didn't tell me we were moving the NORTH CAROLINA!!!" "why ar you yelling oh god we are moving regardless is something wrong with North Carolina?? because i don't care unless there is wide outrageous out break of Ebola" i laughed "oh nope, no reason at all" internally i was screaming HAYES BENJAMIN GRIER HERE I COME!!

then i remembered about teo oh god and my phone. when i picked it up luckily the screen was not cracked cause then i would have been so pissed i saw about 5 text with my name in all caps like wtf

T:kenzie so where ya movin

T: kenzie..??

T:BOO BEAR

T: HEYYYYYY WTF?!

T:MACKENZIE!! ANSWER ME

M: sorry i had to ask then i freaked out

T: ok where yu movin to and why did you freak out

M 1. check your spelling dumbass

2.North Carolina

3.THATS WHERE HAYES GRIER LIVES AHHHH

T: oh ok cool im going down there to visit family and vacation so ill see you

M:YAY ! i gtg tho so i can pack my bags byee :)

T:Mkay ily

M: wish i could say the same ;)

T:HEY!

M: jk same ilyt TT CACA

T: bye Boo Bear enjoy your trip ;)

and with that i locked my phone and started packing the rest of my clothes in the box.

i heard a truck pull up outside it must be the moving truck i go look and i guessed it "KENZIE HURRY UP THE TRUCK IS HERE!!" " I KNOW!!" i hurry and packed my last shirt and taped it closed, i take one good look back at my room and sigh i pick up the box, and put my phone in my back pocket and take it outside and put it in the back of the moving truck i look back at the house that used to be mine and remember that i didn't take down my poster Hayes. "WAIT MOM" "what now kiki?" she says with frustration in her voice. "i left something inside let me go get it please" "UGH hurry up" i run up stairs so fast that i almost break my ankle i kick open the door leaving a foot print,i ran to the middle of the room jumped as high as i can to take it down. i run out the door down the stairs and run out the front door and got in the car put on my seat belt and pulled out my phone and put in my headphones, and played fetty wap "My Way" and drifted off..