𝐢𝐢

"Hyunggg" Taesan said and walked towards his hyung, it was weekend and both of them were deciding what to order for dinner. "Tteokboki?" Taesan cutely said making his hyung chuckle. "Yes" Jaehyun said and looked at his phone. "Choose one" he said and showed him his phone screen. *bleep*

Taesan's phone had a notification. It was from 'Pretty boy'."Who's that?" Jaehyun asked and Taesan quickly checked. "Oh it's one of the student in our uni. I'm trying to get closer to him but he doesn't give me a chance" Taesan said with a pout. "Do you want my help?" Jaehyun asked with a smirk. "No, thanks! Now choose one" Taesan said showing the options again.
"Um...rose tteokboki" he said with a huge smile. "Okay done!" he ordered and both of them waited for the order.

✨✨

"Sungho hyung, What are you cooking?" Leehan slowly went towards the kitchen and peeked from behind. "I'm making Alfredo pasta. I wanted to try new things" Sungho said as he shredded the cheese in it. "Woah, it looks delicious. Can I get some too?" Leehan asked looking at his hyung with a smile. "Yes. I cooked enough for both of us." Sungho said and continued making it. "You're bestt" Leehan said showing thumbs-up to him."I know" he said with a wink making him laugh.

Leehan went to living room and opened instagram. He checked the pictures of the boy he's talking to. He looks artistic and cool. "What are you doing?" Sungho walked in to see him blushing at the phone. "Um...nothing" Leehan said and smiled at him. "The pasta is ready, come here and get some" Sungho said as he kept the plates on table. "Thanks for the food" he said and start eating. "Do you like someone?" Sungho asked making him choke on the pasta. "Oh Sorry!" Sungho said quickly giving him water. "How do you know?" Leehan asked being shock.
"You're so obvious, tell me who's it?" Sungho asked with a smile.

"Here" Leehan said and showed him the Instagram of his crush. "Oh Giant mountain?" Sungho read the name and laughed. He scrolled down to see the biker guy he saw everyday near library. "Do you know him?" He asked pointing at that guy. "No, do you? Maybe he's one of his friends" Leehan said still eating. "I don't know too" Sungho said. "Why did you ask tho?" Leehan asked innocently taking his phone.

"I saw him at our university, that's why" Sungho said and took the bite of his food. "Oh maybe he studies there too" Leehan said and Sungho nodded. Both of them ate their food in silence after that.

...

"Can I have his instagram id?" Sungho asked knowing leehan won't deny. "Sure" he said gave his id to him. He quickly searched it and send him the follow request.

✨✨

"This is delicious" Taesan said eating the things that they ordered. Jaehyun agreeing with him with a hum sound. They both were done eating pretty quickly as both of them have small appetite.

"Hyung, I'll do the dishes. Can you clean the table?" Taesan said with a huge smile. Jaehyun looked around to see there were almost no dishes to wash, just two chopsticks. He giggled and said "Okay". He cleaned the table and saw Taesan already done washing the dishes.

They both sat down on the couch, using their phones. Jaehyun was listening to some music while scrolling through different apps, he didn't find anything interesting until.

"Hyungg!" Taesan almost shouted tapping his shoulder. "Look, I got the request from someone" He said facing the phone towards him. "Oh who's he?" Jaehyun asked seeing the name 'Park Sungho'.
"You don't know him? He is the boy from our school. He was selected as the prettiest boy and he was so popular" Taesan said looking at him with disbelief.

"Oh really?" Jaehyun asked and saw his pictures. "He's really pretty" Jaehyun said with a smirk. "Why did he send you request?" He asked being curious. "Maybe he's friend of the guy I'm talking to." Taesan said looking at their pictures together. "Oh" Jaehyun said and looked at the picture of two friends. "They both are pretty" Jaehyun said and smiled. "Keep your eyes away from my boy" Taesan said hugging his phone. "I won't steal your boy, don't worry" Jaehyun said with a chuckle.

He went to his own phone and searched for his account on instagram. "Park Sungho?" he whispered asking himself. He saw the pfp of the guy smiling. "he's cute" he mumbled and pressed 'Follow'

 "he's cute" he mumbled and pressed 'Follow'

-PLAYERNEXTDOOR
[by Ria]

{THANK YOUU!}