An awkward meeting

Green Steve and Sabre both went up to the meeting room together and went over to their designated seats. Orange was already there and Violet must have been right behind Sabre as he just entered. Light also entered and so Sabre left the seat to stand so Light could sit. A few minutes later Yellow, Blue and Indigo came in. Yellow avoided eye contact and went straight to his seat.

"What happened Sabre?" Orange asked, noticing that his friend had a few bandages
"Oh nothing just errr-"
"We just had a bit of a temper and Sabre got pushed down the Citadel, but it won't happen again. Will it? Interrupted The Green Leader looking at Yellow.
"I had my reasons." declared the King
"Yellow!" said Orange
"Why Sabre has done nothing but help!?" exclaimed Indigo
"Yellow King, you do know that violence between the Steves and the Leader's is a serious matter? clarified Light.
"I know" the King said putting his head down
"We can't let the Steves see Sabre like this, what if they find out that the King did this? Indigo stated
"I agree" said Light, "You can wear some Colourless Guard armour until Green takes your bandages off." Offered Light.
"No ill be fine, thanks Light" said Sabre
"No. Either put some armour on or stay in this room." Light said sternly. "And you" He said staring the King down "something needs to be done about this".
"Wo wo wo everybody is getting very heated!" exclaimed Violet rising from his seat. "Everybody makes mistakes, everyone slips up I'm sure this will all get work out".
"I have helped work this out with both of them, this is all finished and worked out. Now let's leave this behind us and get back on topic." concluded Green.

The End
I don't know how to finish it anymore than this