chapter 2

IN AURADON - TIFFANY'S POV

I lay in my bed trying to fall back asleep, but i can't. And especially not when someone starts to bang on my dorm room door. I get up out of bed and open the door to see... Ben? What's he doing here so early?

"What do you want?" i say with a hint of tude because i'm exhausted.

"Dad said yes!" Ben exclaimed looking quite excited.

"Yes to what?" I ask, it's either he didn't tell me or i forgot. I mean i can be quite forgetful sometimes but i highly doubt i forgot something that is so important Ben had to wake me up at 11AM for it. 

"About the VK's, they're coming here!" Ben looked really excited about this, and i'd feel bad to bum his mood soo i played along.

"Oh my god! No way!" I do a sort of fangirl scream nearly shattering all of the windows in the school.

"Yes way, and they're going to be here at noon! Soo you may want to get ready?" Ben says stupidly as if i wasn't going to get ready.

"Where are we meeting i'll be there either when they get here or before, i can't guarantee either i may be late but you know me?" I say really trying to stop the conversation by saying things that will have no follow up questions to it, apart from the question of where we are meeting of course.

"Well where are we gonna meet if they're coming here from the Isle of the Lost?" Ben says with not just a hint of tude, ALOT of tude.

"Okay jeez i was just asking, i'll see you later then?" I ask trying to calm him down.

"Yeah bye tiff." Ben says before he walks off.

I slam the door. Great i have to get up and out early, AND i have to see new people. Yes they're villain kids which is probably different to some girls here specifically Audrey, but well i guess i have to look for an outfit now, and do my makeup, and do my hair. UGGGHHHHHHH. What should i wear.. What should i wear..? Aha! This, this is perfect.