School sucks pt.1

Charlie's POV 

I don't want to go to school today or any day not because I don't like it,  like  why would anyone think that I get to see Nick. Anyway my anorexia has gotten quite bad these past few weeks,I don't want to tell Nick though because I know he will worry about me , which makes me feel like I'm a burden.

I decide to get ready because I know my mum will start barking orders at me any second . We don't have the best relationship.

"Charlie get down here now".

Here we go again "just give me a minute mum"

"Two minutes "

"Yes mum"

Then my Bedroom door opened "Jesus Tori " my sister is always scaring me and I don't know why."seriously Charles you can't be that scared ,imagine what you would be like if you were chased by a bear honestly"I sighed at her .

"Tori,Charlie" mum shouted from the kitchen 

"We are coming" Tori shouted back 

We walked downstairs to the kitchen,where mum was sat reading something on her phone.

"There you two are,you are going to be late"

"We're leaving now mum ".Tori replied 

We grabbed our bags , Tori got the keys and unlocked the door . As we walked out the house mum shouted my name.

"Charles"

I replied with "What mum!?"

"You didn't have breakfast did you now."

I grunted and walked back into the kitchen , I then grabbed an apple "happy" I said very sarcastically "yes" she smiled. Her smile looked pathetic but I couldn't say that that's my mum for goodness sake .

"Make sure he eats it Tori"

"Yeah mum."

She smiled at me I smiled back I knew she wouldn't force me to eat it . I then shut the door.Now I'm really late .

302 WORDS