Finally it's You & I 🤎

It was about 6:30am when tae and Jungkookgot ready.

"I have a good feeling about this trip" Tae said while tying his shoes.

"Yea we might finnally find answers for all our questions" Jungkook said with a small smile.

They rented a car for a day from thier manager and started their journey by 7:00.

After half an hour

"Hyung"

"Ya baby" Tae looked at Jungkook who was pouting on the side seat.

" 'm hungry" he mumbled in a small voice. Tae cooed at him and gently brushing his jaws while his other hand was still on the stearing.

"Don't worry, we can get u  something to eat at the next drive thru"

" hmp, I should have listened to hyungie in the morning, when you asked me to eat the fruits"

"oh god kookie please stop being so cute or else I'll literally stop the car in the middle of the road just to properly kiss and suck out that cuteness of yours " 🥺

"yhaaa hyung!! How can you say that with an innocent face " jungkook's cheeks bloomed as he heard the comment.

"Aw my shy baby, talking as if we didn't make out just before leaving" tae fliks his chin.

"Hyung! Can you just concentrate on driving and stop making me flustered? " jungkook whines.

Tae starts to make another teasing remark but he immediately stops when he sees the younger one glare.

Soft jazz playing in the background with tangled fingers they enjoyed their journey, they stopped in between to grab some food.

🍃

Meanwhile @ drom.

The morning brightness of the sun filters in, the tangled limbs streches over eachother. Soft even breathes leaving thier lips as thier hands and lips play a game of tug. They lay completely flushed, in eachother's arms.

"Good morning jiminaa" hobi whispers, his morning voice rough around the edges.

Jimin nuzzles his smiling face in between the other's neck as a content sigh leaves his lips.
"Best morning ever" jimin's voice comes out muffled.

"And that's because of you, every ordinary thing becomes special when you are by my side. " hobi kisses over his hair.

Jimin looks up from his neck "aish hyung, quit flirting and stop feeding my sweet tooth, it's too early in the morning " 🤭

"Anii, you are my baby and I'm gonna spoil you" hobi peppers his whole face with small little kisses.

"You haven't even taken me out on a proper date and you are calling me baby?"  Jimin teases.

"Well well, I don't need boyfriend privileges to call you baby and what else should I call my future husband? "

"Oh my god hyung! when did things escalate this much? U haven't even asked me out to be your boyfriend and you are talking about being husbands!?" jimin laughs and hoseok laughs along.

"Well I 've never been sure about anything the way I'm sure about you. So I'm all ready to call you my husband" hoseok gives him his usual cheeky smile and nudges him with his nose.

" hyung, you can't just say things like that, you know what this means right" jimin look at him with glassy eyes.

"Yes and I can't wait for that day" hobi squeezes him with a small giggle.