JCJenson's Sierra Squadron's Bio

Group Name: JCJenson's Sierra Squadron, (Or all of y'all can just call them "The Sierra Squad" for short).

Origin of Universe: (Murder Drones).

Affiliations: The JCJenson (IN SPAAAAAACEE!!!!) Company (Formerly/Defected), The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction (Currently).

Background: The Sierra Squad were one of JCJenson's Most Elite Squadron they have, but what they didn't know that The Sierra Squad will be defecting from them later on, since they slowly began to learn that JCJenson is being Corrupted. During the events of the upcoming Season 2 of BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book, they were a part of The Defected JCJenson Employees/Soldiers along with Tessa James Elliot (Murder Drones), as they joined The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality and their Allied Forces to fight against both Union Academy (Earth 268) and the Enemy Forces (Season 2), along with The JCJenson (IN SPAAAAAACEE!!!!) Company (Murder Drones).

(The 1st Member):

Name: Abrams.

Rank: Corporal.

Gender: Male.

Affiliations: The JCJenson (IN SPAAAAAACEE!!!!) Company (Formerly), The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality (Currently).

Role in the Squadron: The Leader.

Backstory: Corporal Abrams is a Respected Leader of his own Squadron. He cares for all of them and treats them like they're his Siblings. During the events of Season 2, he was among the Defected JCJenson Employees/Soldiers who joined The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality to fight against Union Academy (Earth 268). He'll also be seen making Battle Plans for the Allied Forces to fight back against their Enemies (Season 2). His Personality will also be inspired by Sandman from the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" Video Game Universe.

(The 2nd Member):

Name: Axel.

Rank: Corporal.

Gender: Male.

Affiliations: The JCJenson (IN SPAAAAAACEE!!!!) Company (Formerly), The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality (Currently).