Just Kiss Me Already. (A Louis Tomlinson love story)

You would think being Niall Horan’s twin sister would be great, having every girl in school want to be your friend. It’s not. Try being used just because of who you’re related to. Try not being able to trust anyone, ever! It sucks. I know what you’re thinking, “oh she’s just being overly dramatic!”. I’m not. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love Niall and the boys. They’re super awesome, but I just kinda get tired of it. Everyone being like, “oh Natallie, we’re going to be best friends forever!” then a week later they’ll be like, “So Natallie when can I meet Niall and the boys?” “Natallie get me free tickets!” “Get me their autographs!”. It gets annoying. The only people I can trust are Meagan, my bestfriend , Niall, my brother, and the rest of the boys, but I kinda want one of them to be more than a friend. It’s just something about when I’m around Louis I just get butterflys. Well so that’s my problem. Deal with it.

I woke up to rain. This is probably going to be another day of being asked a thousand times about my brother and his friends. I sigh as I turn my alarm off. I check my phone, after looking at all the text messages and kiks from millions of girls, I find one from Niall. Meet me after school at Nando’s xx love ya!  Of course he would want to meet at Nando’s. Probably so he can eat everything in site, but I can too so it’s all good. I smile as I put on my jeans and sweatshirt and head out to go to school. Maybe today wasn’t going to be such a bad day at all!

When I got to school I had to sneak to my locker so no one would notice me. Meagan found me though, she always does.

“Hey girrlll!” She laughed.

I chuckled. “Hey Meg!”

“Why are you being so quiet?”

I looked at her like she was stupid.

“What?” she looked confused.

“I don’t want anyone to ask me about you know who.”

“Ohhhhh! Okayyy!”

I laughed. “Anyway let’s go to class!”

“Kay!”

We walked into reading, and just like everyday there was at least 15 girls waiting by my seat. I sat down awkwardly and took out my notebook. Hey, I’m not going to let these girls get in my way! After school I get to see my brother! I know today is going to get better!

                    ~~~~~~~~~AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~~~~

When I heard the last bell of the day ring I jumped up and ran out of the school! I couldn’t contain my excitement! I walked home with Meagan because she lived right next to me. When I got home I ran upstairs to my room, grabbed my phone and ran out the door and texted Niall. Heyy I'm on my way!! I got into the car and drove to Nando's where there was probably about a million paps taking pictures. As soon as I got out of the car I was attacked with questions and pictures. Ugh! I ignored them and walked inside where Niall stood up from where he was sitting and hugged me. I, of course hugged back.

"I missed you, Ni!" I sighed.

"I know! I miss you too! That's why I asked you to come. How would you like to come on tour with me and the boys? You can bring a friend!" He sang that last part.

I about sprung out of my seat. "I'd love to! I have to text Meagan!" I pulled out my phone and texted her. OMG OMG OMG!! THIS. IS. A. EMERGENCY!!

She ended up calling me and when I told her she screamed in my ear causing Niall to laugh. When I got off the phone I begged Niall to give me a piggyback ride and because he’s a great brother he did! This was truly going to be amazing.

When we went to pick up Meagan she came running out of her house. She had at least 5 bags. I was sitting in the front and she crammed in the back with her stuff. My stuff was in the trunk. When we met the boys each one of them hugged me and Meagan stood there like an awko taco. They didn’t really know her.