Little Brother, Big Monster

A beach shows with the missing letters of the word "ONE PIECE" before going to the title then the Going Merry sailing in the sea. It features the Straw Hat pirates with the Going Merry arriving in an enclosed island. Luffy is seen in excitement, Nami, Y/N, and Robin shopping with Chopper as the holder, Zoro sleeping on a bench, Luffy and Usopp, amazed with the islands products and Sanji falling in love with a girl. Nami and the others enjoys the island's beach when Luffy starts to jump in the water which surprises Nami. Everyone coordinate in preparing lunch (except for Luffy whose playing with some monkeys). The Straw Hats are shown one by one followed by Mihawk, Ace and Shanks. A pirate ship arrives with "GAHOOOO" written on the sail and a lion jolly roger. The ship suddenly launches an attack which is countered by Luffy, Zoro, Y/N, and Sanji, then Luffy uses the combination of Gomu Gomu no Rocket and Gatling to break the ship apart. The Straw Hats enjoy the beach when suddenly a dinosaur appears before them chasing the Straw Hats away with Luffy in amazement. The Going Merry is seen traveling the map. The hills and the beach that was shown before the title made a second appearance but now in daylight. It also shows the places where the Straw Hats made their appearances. Then the Straw Hats are shown again and the ship's flag also makes an appearance.

-x-

Y/N and Oiwa continued to battle in a relentless where neither let up in a desperate attempt to finish the other.

(Licht is Oiwa and Y/N is Yami)

Y/N: (Flies into the air) Flying Missile Kick! (Begins to do a loop while "flying" in midair. Then, he stops and charges an kick while dashing towards Oiwa, then giving the final blow.)

Oiwa:  Angelic Shield!! (Holds his hand out which makes a shield)

(A/N: Think of Nine's shield from My Hero Academia)

The clash between the kick and the shield sends shockwaves throughout the entire room, Y/N grits his teeth as he continues to try to penetrate the shield, to no avail.

Y/N: "Damn, even with the eye, it's not enough....."

"Of course, it isn't, you're still fighting with merciful intentions..."

"I'm going to ignore you."

"You can ignore me all you want, but if doesn't change the fact that this is where mercy gets you, look at him, look at that amount  of hatred."

Red Eye was right as he looked at the heart broken CP9 agent, he saw that he was glaring at the pirate with nothing, but hatred. This gave Oiwa the opportunity he needed to catch Y/N off guard. He made his shield bigger which made the First Mate tip off balance, for just a moment. This gave Oiwa the opportunity to kick him into a wall.

 This gave Oiwa the opportunity to kick him into a wall