K or Project- K

I fell in love with this anime the first time i watched it, but when i got to the end i was so mad it like made the worsed cliffhanger ever.

ALMOST EVERYONE DIES!!!!!!!!!!

(semi spoiler, sorry)

So it's about this white haired dude who thought that he was normal, but he wasn't because what happened was this dude stole his original body and gave him his body. But before that he killed a nice guy and put the blame on the white haired dude. So he started a war between the police, the nice guys friends, and the white haired dude and his friends.

The police tried to stop the nice guys friends from hurting the whute haired dude and his friends, so that was a war. But the white haired dude remembered about himself before his body was stolen, so he went to stop everything and make things better but it backfired..... Badly. He went in between the police cheif and the nice guys friends leader and got killed, it also killed the nice guys friends leader. But the police cheif was old friends with the nice guys friends leader and he walks away no even hurt and doesnt cry like he didnt know the nice guys friends leader and before the battle he was saying that he wanted to help the nice guys friends leader and know he doesnt care. MESSED UP. And then everyone ends up crying and the white haired dudes friends are like "he's immortal and there going to find him" and then it stops and there's no season 2.

FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what i think so tell me if there's any anime's that you think are good but have a messed up endings and i'll check it out

I_love_pocky out, BYE READER-CHAAAAAAAAAN