The Party

I opened up the door to see Julie and Mitch making out on top of each other, Mitch just kept his eyes closed but Julie looked up and closed the door. I stood there in shocked before locking it and walking over to Wooderson/ David "Alright, alright, alright, hey girl" he wasn't quit dancing but he was still moving his shoulders around with a cigarette in his mouth "Hi" He looked at me up and down with a smile on his face "Want one?" I nodded as he grabbed a cigarette box from his pocket.

"Hey thanks man!" "No problem sweetie" "Actually... do you have a lighter?" "Nope" "Oh ok I'll be back" As I looked around the room to try and find a chain smoker, then my eyes landed on Michelle and Pickford.

I grabbed a beer and walked over to Michelle- She was dancing with her eyes closed with her beautiful lavender eyeshadow on

"Michelle?" She didn't respond and kept her eyes closed, the music was loud so I'm not surprised that she didn't hear me "Michelle?!?!" I said a little louder. She opened her eyes and smiled "Oh hi Simone" "Hi!" She put a cigarette up to her mouth slowly as her eyes moved slowest across the room. "Sorry uhm, do you have a lighter"

She reached down in her pocket "Here" "Thanks, I'll bring it back in a minute!" When I turned around Pickford was leaning against the wall and waved at me with a small smile on his face and I waved right back.

When I came back to Wooderson his eyes were squinting and blood shot red, "Hey girl, your hot" "Oh uhm thanks" Ew instead I went to go back to the closet. When I arrived I heard banging inside, though I took a deep breath and opened it...

Mitch wasn't in their instead it was Julie crying "Go away, go find your boyfriend" she said with her head in her hands "Ex" I stated "He loves me, but he loves you more. You got lucky with him I hope your happy" "What?" What is she talking about, I really wanted to be mad at her but I was to curious "What do you mean Julie?" "As soon as you walked in he said he can't do this to the girl he loves" huh? He loves me but made out with some random girl?

"He doesn't love me anymore, today he clearly showed it" I didn't want to hear what she had to say back so I closed the door and sat down on the couch. What did she mean? Honestly I'm glad he didn't continue with her but why did he make out with her in the first place? I couldn't handle this stress so I went into the master bedrooms bathroom just to find some kids shooting up Herion. The all looked up at me with tiny pupils "I wouldn't tell anyone if you give me some" they looked around "Fine, but lock the door behind you" I had only shot up one other time and I fainted but I hoped my body would corporate with all the other drugs in my system. A guy with wavy red hair and freckles pulled out a extra syringe "Here, use this one" "Oh thanks, but I like to snort it" "Rock on sister" A guy with brown hair that was leaning against the wall handed me what looked like a gum wrapper but when I opened it the heroine was inside "Hey, thanks I'll pay you guys back later!" So I stood up and quickly exited the scene

As I walked I slowly and carefully opened the packet all the way and snorted it right up, out of nowhere a warm hand touched my back. It was Mitch.

I jumped to the sudden touch "Simone, I want to talk to you" I crossed my arms "Ok" he looked all around him then back at me "In private" "Fine" then we made my way to my room.

We got inside and I locked the door "Listen Simone, I'm sorry. Julie was forcing me too, you know I love you. In fact my hear is so full of you I can barely call it my own and I'm way to busy being yours to fall for someone new" Is this the Mitch I knew 2 hours ago? "So why did you do it" I said while not taking my eyes off the floor "I don't know" "Mitch, you know I'll always love you. You could have your hands around my neck and I still would love you just the same, I'll forgive you this once. Just this once, if you do anything I don't like in this relationship and your gone" I finally took my eyes off the floor and looked and Mitch, his eyes where swelled with tears and arms were around his stomach wrapping around to his back. "You wanna go... take a drive?" Mitch stated a little more confident than how he had talked before. A little smile came across my face "Yes"

It's now 1981, Mitch and me ended up going to college together at UCLA, he majored in Civil engineering and I majored in Visual and performing arts with Sabrina, After the party we never talked to Julie again. Before I graduated Highschool my mom had another daughter- my half sister Vienna.