Y/N Starts His Villain Arc

Y/N was a half human, half dragon kid who had been born to a human family. Unfortunately, his dragon heritage was seen as a curse by the people in his village, and he was treated as an outcast. He was bullied and ridiculed by the other children, and even his own family had a hard time accepting him.

Y/N had a hard time fitting in, and he often felt alone and unloved. He had no one to turn to for comfort or support, and he was constantly reminded of his dragon heritage. He had no one to talk to, no one to turn to, and no one to love him.

One day, Y/N decided to run away from the village. He traveled far and wide, searching for a place where he could be accepted and loved. After months of searching, he finally found a place where he was pushed away.

This showed him that no one would ever care for him so he wanted to end it all so the next day he walked to a cliff and he was about to jump until someone tapped his shoulder.

???:Hey Kid what are you about to do.

Y/N:Jump. Why would you care?

???:Don't jump yet how about a little revenge first

Y/N: I have nothing left to loose so might as well

Remaru: Alright let's go train. By the way the name is Aston. Remaru Musashi.

Y/N: Alright let's go.