DISTURB!!

~" I have only you to disturb..."~
~" Are you done disturbing me?"~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

.....Ring Ring Ring.....

" Hello? Dad?" Suho said with a shaky hand. It was out of blue of his dad calling him after 3 years. " Suho, my son..." was enough to make Suho break out in anger. Yes, he was angry with his dad. Why wouldn't he also, his father didnt try to contact him after moving to USA for 3 years. " What do you want?" Suho said with a cold voice. " Son, I'm coming back" was enough to shook Suho from inside. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold him back once his father comes back.
He had his own reasons for that....

FLASHBACK ( 3 YEARS AGO )

"DAD...DAD, DONT GO. PLEASE, ILL BE ALONE..." Suho cried on the floor as he watched his dad carry his bags away from the house moving to USA. " I DONT CARE YOU'LL BE ALONE OR NOT!! YOUR MOTHER DIED FOR YOU, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ME, FOR YOUR MOTHER..." and his dad went away leaving Suho there crying, regretting, alone...

FLASHBACK ENDS

" I dont care what you do, just you'll not be allowed in my house..." suho said clutching his fist. " Look son, I know I made a mistake-" and the call ended. Suho ended it. He recalled all those harsh days when his dad used to torture him, beat him, blame him for his mother's death.

Nevertheless he kept those thoughts aside and got ready for school.

AT SCHOOL

" Hey Jukyung-ah, Hey Soojin-ah. " Suah said while jumping on both of them making a group hug. The best friend chuckled while hugging Suah. " Hey hey, Whatsup?" They broke the hug. " ah nothing much. What about you guys? How did you spent your weekend?" Suah asked while interwining hand with her boyfriend. " ah nothing new. Me and Soojin were out for shopping though. We bought matching scrunchies, see!" Jukyung said while showing their matching scrunchies to Suah. " wahh, its sweet. Now come on, let's get to class. " suah said while walking back to class with the others.

Class was going on when Jukyung noticed that Suho didnt arrive yet.she eyed every where but couldn't see him. " hey, Kang su, did you see Lee Suho-yah?" Soojin was the only person who was there for Jukyung to ask. " umm..no. I didnt see him today. Wait, this Han Seojun is also not here..." Soojin said looking here and there for the two. " That could only mean one thing... " Jukyung and Soojin looked at each other while thinking the same thing. " They're fighting."

The two girls ran out of the class after the class ended. " where could they be?" Jukyung asked while gasping hard. " .....probably at the basketball court" Soojin said while they both ran towards the basketball court. As soon as they entered the room, they saw the two boys fighting like dogs snatching each other's hair and rolling over each other while punching each other right on the face. " oh my god these kids..." jukyung said while she catched Suho back and Soojin held Seojun back. " LEAVE. ME. I'LL. KILL. THIS. DUMBASS. COCKROACH" Seojun said while jumping to kick Suho and Suho too trying to get out of Jukyung's grip.
" YAHH...ARE YOU TWO CRAZY? THIS IS A SCHOOL. YOU CANT FIGHT HERE LIKE ANYTHING. " Soojin said with her deep voice while all went silent. " yeah she is right. Stop fighting." Jukyung agreed with Soojin and they stopped fighting. They all went out of the court without a word.

JUKYUNG AND SUHO POV:

Jukyung sat near the garden watching the sky. School was over and it was nearly 3 in the afternoon. After a while she felt someone sitting beside her. As she turned over to look, her eyes was met with a dark, glistening pair of beautiful eyes. His eyes shined like diamond. He was Suho. They held their beautiful eye contact for 5 mins. It was so silent. Yet so peaceful. " what?" Jukyung asked still looking at him, nervously. Suho moved closer. " are you really.......this pretty? Or I was a fool to not notice this yet." Suho said while admiring her. Jukyung blushed hard. " wh-what are you saying?" Jukyung asked. " Dont take it seriously. I'll not fall so easily." Suho said while chuckling and shifting his gaze towards the beautiful pink sky. After sometime, he started poking Jukyung's cheeks. Then pulled her hairs and started disturbing her. " aishh...stop disturbing." Jukyung said chuckling. " why? I have only you to disturb...". She went silent. " you have...no one?" Jukyung asked as Suho watched the sky. " ...My mom's dead and my father lives in USA. But, it's almost like not having a dad only" Suho said as his eyes wandered the sky with a smile crept up on his face. " I'm...sorry." jukyung said while looking down at her hands. " it's ok, you dont have to apologize..."

POV ENDS--

SEOJUN AND SOOJIN POV

Soojin was reading a book at the street library in peace. Her peace was not meant to stay long as god know for what reason he entered the library. The one and only, Han Seojun. He had no intention to study, but just his mood was good, he came to library. For the first time. " Woohoo, this is crazy." He said out of excitement. " please mind your voice sir, this is a library. You need to keep silence." The male receptionist said making Seojun embarrassed. Soojin peeked up but didnt see him. Seojun roamed around for 2 mins and then came across Soojin, who was reading concentratedly. " yoo, you reading?" As soon as Seojun spoke catching Soojin's attention, she felt disgust by recalling the familiar voice. Looking at him, she said " no. I'm dancing" . " Oh, I didnt knew you could dance" Seojun said as he started to go through the racks of books in the shelf behind. " what do you want ?" Soojin asked sighing. " nah I dont want anything. Oh..is that the famous book? Lemme see" and Seojun snatched the book from Soojin. " give it BACK. Are you done disturbing me?" Soojin tried to snatch it back. They created a chaos which caused the receptionist to enter the scene. " you. You both. Get out." And they were thrown out of the library...

Part 4
----------------ENDS----------------

Part 4----------------ENDS----------------