Life with the Orphans

Mackerel was a young teen, 13 to be exact. She had lived at the orphanage since she was born. Mrs. Cora's abandoned kids home was a nice place compared to others on the block, but it was poor. Miss Alerson and mrs. Cora couldn't keep it going unless they had the government buy it. Mackerel tried to help, but would never be able to.

Mackerel pov

"Mack, can you come help get the younger girls up!" Mrs. Cora yelled up the stairs.
"On my way now!" I yelled back.
As I walked to the 3-7 year old girls' rooms, I heard arguing in the 8-12 year old girls' room, so I walked in.
" you can not boss me around Ella!" Annabelle yelled.
"Why can't I? You are just a stupid 8 year old!" Ella yelled back.
These girls are going to get in trouble.
"Enough! Ella! You are 11 years old. You are not the boss of anyone in this room and you never will be. Annabelle! Next time she bosses you around come get me and I will deal with it. Where are Teresa and Delany?" I exclaimed.
"They had to help with breakfast today." Allison said. There are six girls in this room: Annabelle- 8, Allison- 9.5, Eva- 11, Ella-11(they are twins), Teresa-12, and Delany-12.5. Delany will be moving to my room next week(13-16). I'm the only one in it right now.
I walked out of the room and went to the 3-7 year olds. There are 4 girls in here. Nora-3, Felicia-5, Rebecca- 6.5, and Julie-7. Julie will movie to the next room next year. I woke up the girls oldest to youngest and sent them downstairs for breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay first chapter done. Sorry for any mistakes! I'm on my iPod! I know the story has been here for a while with no update, but I am out of summer gym and I can update more and more. I am going to update my Harry Potter fanfiction the next time I can, I am almost done with the chapter. Comment with any questions or PM me.