CHAPTER 1

I buried him alive.

It's not like that he'll come out from 7 feet under the ground. His voice will not even reach outside. His voice was also buried within 7 feet along with him.

No one will be able to find him? Cops can't find him? No one will doubt me? I WASN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND. I'm safe?Right?

Would he still be alive or would he be dead by now?

Is it cruel? NO ....

I didn't do anything wrong.
HE DESERVED IT.

______________________________________________

6 months earlier:

"You're looking gorgeous, Juhee!!" I turned to see Shirley. And hugged her.

She's my best friend since 7 years

She's my best friend since 7 years. First time, when I saw her. She was looking like a baby angel. She has a cute personality. And her eyes like a deep ocean.
She's one year younger than me. I love her so much. And I can't even think of living without her now. She's a big part in my life. I don't have any siblings so she's like a baby sister to me.

I knew immediately that she could do this work, when she applied for internship

I knew immediately that she could do this work, when she applied for internship. We are working in a same company, Saltzman Celeb. Promotions, since then. Our company promotes Celebrities. This time we achieved biggest opportunity by promoting number one actress Ms Katy Ambrose. She was Harris and mine client. Now we are celebrating this big success. It's a grand party and the decorations are really beautiful.

KATY AMBROSE