Two new friends

-Chapter one-
Owen's pov

Owen shot awake as he heard banging on his door "I'll be there in a minute" owen said while getting up and dressed into his normal attire all while hiding his wings, horns and tail. Owen opened the door to a scared Graecie "what's wrong Graecie?" He said calmly "two girls came out of the maze this morning I was surprised when I heard you where still asleep" Graecie said in her normal tone after she calmed down "wait two girls came out of the maze!?" Owen said confused and worried "yes where lucky they're alive" Graecie answered back "did they tell you there names?" Owen asked "no not yet we are waiting for you to come help apparently one of them know your name" Graecie told him "what?!" Owen questioned surprised "no more time to explain just come" "ok" .

Owen and Gracie raced to where the girls where "finally you're here" guts said "holy shit Owen?!" A girl with brown pink and blue hair yelled "i mind your swearing" Owen said instantly "sorry Owen" the girl said "ok can you tell us how you know Owen's name now please" ori asked impatiently "oh we got given a book in our clearing that talked about Owen it also showed us a picture of what he looks like" the girl answered "ok but how did you get the book?" Owen said interested "oh it fell onto my head" "ouch" the other girl said "umm can you girls tell us your names" owen questioned "oh how rude of me my name is magic and that's Bek" the girl now named magic said.

"Cool im Rasbi" a girl with white hair with a red streak in it and red horns said "oh you have demons in you clearing we had some in ours but sadly we can't see them anymore since they died to a monster" Bek said "oh no that's terrible" Graecie said "hey Owen" magic said "yes? Magic" Owen said "the book that we got said that you are the chosen one and the only survivor of a war is that true?" Magic questioned with curiosity.

"Yes I am the only survivor of a big war all my comrades and friends died to a bomb and the other army all died to poison" Owen said with guilt in his tone "I thought no one remember that much of there past" said Oeca shocked "no one does" Graecie replied in shock "HOW DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR PAST" Mohwee said angrily and curiously "I found the same book that magic found" owen replied. "Where?" Magic asked "in the maze next to a statue of I think a god I don't know" Owen hesitantly replied.

"Oh? Where abouts in the maze" Graecie questioned "um I think it was near a cabin?" Owen replied "a cabin?" Apo asked "yeah near a cabin I looked in there but I found no one it also smelt terrible" Owen answered with no hesitation "when did you find the book" Squidney said "I think it was a week ago today" Owen told the group "the book I got fell on my head a week ago from today as well" magic butted in "when did the monster kill your friends" Graecie asked cautiously "three days ago" Bek said for the first time "well since you guys are ok maybe you should stay at Graecie's house" guts said "sure you guys can stay at mine" Graecie said with a smile

Time skip to the next day

Number of words : 637
(I'm sorry I'm lazy so this will be the end of the chapter I might get another one out soon also this is my first story so I'm terribly sorry if it's cringe)