First Kiss

(All images come from Pinterest!)

-Tam and you were going on a double date with Sophie and Keefe.

(Yes, I ship Sokeefe)

The four of you head to Atlantis and go shopping for some new clothes for the upcoming dance at Foxfire, which was only a couple hours away. 

Tam had reluctantly gone along, after you dragged him along. He protested he didn't need to go, since he already had his suit, but the puppy eyes and dragging worked.

The two girls ran into the dress shop while the two boys followed slightly behind. Tam and disgruntled and didn't like his girlfriend leaving him with Keefe, while she went shopping.

He sighed and walked up to the stall you were in changing and stood outside it and gently knocked.

"Y/N, you almost done?" he calls you. You call back, saying you're almost done. After a while, with some sounds, like you were fighting the dresses inside, you come out wearing a gorgeous black and silver dress:

(You can choose something else if you would prefer, but this one is so cute!)

(This one is Sophie's)

Tam stared wide-eyed when you came walking out, the dress slightly swaying when you walk. Tam smiled and walked over and put his hands around your waist, complimenting how pretty you are. 

(By the way, all of you are pretty/handsome/cute)

Tam smiled, he can't wait for the dance, where he can show everyone you belong to him. He looked at her, and asked what's up next? You smiled and said nails are next, making Tam groan and you drag him to the next destination for some nailwork!

                                                                                <          🌸          >

After arriving at the salon, Tam sat next to you the whole time, chatting and smiling as you two were so excited to go on your date together. After maybe an hour for both you and Sophie to complete your nails. The two couple chat with each other and shared a meal, they decided to finalize the makeup at the Queen's house.

(Biana's house)

(Your nails, as always you're welcome to choose other options)

(We're gonna skip the makeup for now, but here's a photo, again you are welcome to choose something else)

At the dance, you walk in looking around for Tam, until you feel someone tap your shoulder and you spun around to face your boyfriend wearing a black suit, matched with some silver accents and silver jewelry. Tam blushed seeing you so gorgeous. After a while, after Magnate Leto's speech and the dancing, Tam pulls you outside, under the stars.

You two chat and cuddle for a while, until Tam kisses her on her cheek, causing the two of you lovebirds to blush. Until Tam asked for a kiss on your lips, the polite boi! You blush before saying yes! Tam leans in and the two of you share a warm sweet kiss! Your first kiss! Unknowingly to you two lovebirds, Linh and Wylie are once again cheering in the background!

(hi everyone, thanks for reading this new chapter! Sorry if I haven't posted a lot lately. But school is coming up for me, so I have to get everything ready for my brother as well, so thank you for the patience all of you have shown. I'll try posting more, but I literally don't have many ideas, so send your requests! Have a good day/night - Moonstar)