How he reacts to you having your period for the 1st time

╚(•⌂•)╝ Okay, I know this doesn't relate to KOTLC but I've gotten into TWST lately and I found this on Pinterest and it was very relatable to this. This one is gonna be a bit short. 

 - Tam wasn't very shocked, after all he has a sister and he knows every month girls would get this. Unfortunately for him, he also had the experience of mood swings, pains and the constant need for attention. Luckily for him, he could let Wylie handle Linh, however now he had to take care of his girlfriend during her time of the month. 

- The first day Tam was woken by you cleaning blood off your pants, but luckily it didn't go on the bed sheets. Tam gently helped you wash it out and told you to go rest.

(I literally hate that when it happens)

- While sitting you feel uncomfortable and suddenly the pain hits you like a fist hitting your stomach. You let out a small groan, and Tam comes out of the bathroom and asks you what's wrong, once you tell him he runs and grabs a heat pad for you and gently made a small pillow fort for you.

- During your period Tam would cook anything you wanted, sweet, salty, sour. He would get you all the mallowmelt in the world. He even took mallowmelt from Keefe just to give to you.

- Tam would go to the ends of Earth if there was something you wanted.  

- If you needed pads, Tam has had experience buying pads and what ever else you need.

- He was there for you every time, he would care for you, cleans after you and you always get plenty of CUDDLES!

(Another chapter! DONE! Thanks everyone for reading! Have a great day/night! - Moonstar)