Lucky mate! Pt.2

Charlie's POV

I just got off of the bus and parted ways with Tori . I started running through the school gates because there is no way I am going to get a detention at least for being late, ha ha no!.

I finally get to form luckily not too late, I look to see my amazing boyfriend,who seems to be very focused on a sheet of paper in front of him. I walk over to my seat.

"Hi"

"Hi Char" he replied ,with a stupid grin plastered across his face,it's kind of cute to be honest .

"Nick"I say as I'm sitting down.

"Hmm"he looked up at me again 

"What are you doing?"

"My math's homework "

"Honestly Nick".i grinned.

*Time skip*

Nicks POV

Once form had ended we packed up our things and both headed to our next lesson. I had math's next, which is why I needed to finish my homework , but I didn't I was to busy talking to Charlie which I can't complain about not that I would though.

I get to the maths corridor,"I do not like maths" I sighed .I started to walk in and then I sat down at my desk at least I get to sit next to Sai .

"Alright Nick mate?" Sai turned to me 

"I guess so , what about you?"

"Yea im good "

*10 minutes later *

"Mate you look kind of stressed!"

"Yeah I just didn't finish the homework "

"Just do it now "

"Sai ,Sir will see it "

"Unlucky !."

*30 minutes later *

"Right class you can all pack up " the teacher said standing up from his desk.

"But Sir".we all turned around to see a boy who is very short,has dark hair and was a teacher's pet.

The teacher looked at him and sighed "yes Oscar?"

"You forgot ..."

"No no ! "I mumbled under my breath,this can't be happening.

"Don't say it"someone whisper yelled, like the he thought the teacher wouldn't hear that.

Oscar ignored us "you forgot to collect in the maths homework "

Everyone started shouting and acting like a pack of wolves.

"Quiet !. Okay everyone, because it seems like nobody has completed the homework,you have one more day to get it done and on my desk for Tomorrow morning.

Sai turned to me "lucky mate".

"Yeah I know ".

366 words

A/N

Any suggestions for future parts ?