chapter 1

Katelynns POV
Yes today is my birthday . I got out of bed and hopped in to the shower I took off my PJs and turned on the water leaving the hot water hit me I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair and massaged it into my scalp and rinseing it out and scrubbing myself with my strawberry shower gel and washing it off I got out off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself . I'm 17 today I have long brown hair and I'm tall and I've fair skin.I live in Melbourne Australia with my mum in a quite street in a small house . after I dried my hair and brushed it I got into my acid washed highwaisted jeans and grey crop top and did my normal make up routine which was winged eyeliner mascara and eos. I put on my black converse and grabbed my pink school bag and an apple seeing as I don't have time for breakfast and I got my lunch money my mum left on the kitchen top .My mum leaves earlier than me because she works in a hospital and won't be back till 9:00pm so I'm always home by myself after school.I walked out the door and down to the bus stop were I met up with my best friend casey.
Hey katelynn happy birthday !! Casey screamed running towards me and jumping on top of me causing me to fall on the ground .CASEY!!!!!I screeched oops I'm sorry and she got off me and helped me up we looked at each other and burst out laughing . I've known Casey since I was 6 she is 17 aswell and has blue eyes ,tall and blonde hair and is very loud and friendly. Heres your present birthday girl she handed my a small box wrapped in blue paper and a silver wrapping paper I carefully unwrapped the gift and it was a Tiffany's box Omg! Casey. Open it I got it in new York last month for you she said. I opened the box and inside there was a silver necklace with Casey and katelynn best friends forever carved in it.I love it thank you !! And I gave her a big hug.your welcome she laughed
The the bus came and brought us to school.
*hi this is my first fanfic so I'll hope you will like it I'll update as much as I can everyday if possible I know its a bit boring now but I deleted the one before it by mistake so it will e better I promise if you have any ideas of what I should add please comment thank you*