chapter 8

Luke's POV
"Beep beep beep" ahh my fucking head I groaned turning off my alarm. I got up and walked in to my bathroom and grabbed painkillers and took them. I rubbed my eyes and splashed water on my face to wake myself up a small bit.I was walking out of the bathroom and tripped over high heels?
Shit katelynn where is she I heard a bang down stairs and then glass smashing .I went in to my room and grabbed my gun putting it in my tracksuit bottoms waist band and headed down stairs . I walked cautiously in to the kitchen and pulled out my gun. Luke its only me said beau coming from behind me putting glass in the bin. I put my gun back in to my waist band. Where's Katelynn? I asked beau. I dropped her home a few hours ago and don't worry she doesnt remember last night.beau said I nodded and grabbed my keys. Where are you going beau asked. I'm going to check up on katelynn. Okay hurry tho Luke Brandon will be here later. Okay bye beau I said putting on my black converse and in to my car driving to katelynns. Last night that man in the bar was from my old bosses gang. He tried to stab me. Because my old boss Jeremy wanted me back in the gang but I refused . Im leader of one of most dangerous gangs in Australia.
I pulled up out side katelynns and knocked at the door but I realized it was half opened I opened the door fully while closing it quietly I knew no one only katelynn was in the house because her mam and my mam went out for the day. I still had my gun and I pulled it out checking all the rooms I then came to katelynns room and opened her door and saw she was asleep in bed. I put my gun back in to my back pocket and went over to the side of the bed she was asleep on. I knelt down and shook her getting her to wake up.