my new crush

(This is based on a true story).
I just moved to Carrier Mills in illinois. I was unpacking when there was a knock on my door it was Saturday around 11:45 in the morning, so I went and answered the door, there stood a cute tan, tall boy, in a red shirt, and jeans,he was with some other people. I said "hello".
The other person with him said "hi my name was Jeremiah, but everyone calls him Jerry, this is Matthew". So that's his name Matthew.
"And this is Jim and we are from grace Baptist Church in Raleigh." Dang he's a church boy, ugh. "We were wondering if you attended a church?"
"I actually I just moved here to attend college and by the way I'm from herrin ilinois and I did attend one there it was first baptist church of herrin. (I've really never been to that church myself I just made that up for the story.) "And by the way my name is Angela."
"Would you like to join us for a service tomorrow?"
"I would love to!"
"Would you like us to pick you up tomorrow?"
"I would appriciate it." "Alright is 9:30 OK?"
"Yep, that's fine. Have a nice day."
"You too."
Matt's POV.
Damn that girl is cute as hell, what's her name again? Oh ya angela. I wonder if shed go out with me, well find out soon I'll talk to her tomorrow and break up with Anika, I know she'll be pissed bit what do I care she's annoying as hell. Just then I noticed she was staring at me, does she like me? She's cute but I don't like her. Just rt hen I noticed we were leaving to the next house as she was closing the door.
Jerry's POV.
I got out my phone sent to my contacts and called pastor Mark Hiltabiltil (sorry don't know how to spell it) he answered "hello?"
"Hey pastor mark we got a visitor tomorrow."
"What's the name?
"Her name is Angela Miller" "I think she's visited before"
"Well we just finished I'm gonna drop off the teens and bring the van back and head home."
"Alright bye"
"Bye"
So I went ahead and dropped of the teens.