CHAPTER 3

Ray POV

When I left Nicki's place I went home and the guys were askin soo many questions.

Roc: Nigga where u been?

Prod: What u been doin?

Prince: Did u leave cuz of some girl?

Me: man can y'all ugly asses get tf out my face?

Prince: Come on man, don't be like dat, tell us wats up.

Me: Ok I went to a girls house.

Prod:oooh Star gonna beat dat ass if she find out.

Me: and she won't

Roc: well tell us wat happened

Me:well y'all kno how we was down here chillin?

Them:Yea.

Me: And when I had a phone call?

Them: yup

Me: well it was these two big booty bisexual girls I met at the club.And they called me.Then they asked me wat was up and vice versa.
They told me they was cuddlin so bein me and playin/flirtin so damn much I say "oh I wanna cuddle", so they say come over and I had to ask was they serious.They was like some "yea, why lie?".I say Idk, and wats the address.They give me the address and I went over.Then one comes to the door and lea-gco-

Prince:wats her name?

Me: Kidd, and then she leads me to the livin room.And there was the other one, Nicki.So we was just sittin there chillin.
Then Kidd gets up and turns on some music and twerks on Nicki.So then Kidd tells Nicki to twerk wit her.Next thing you kno they twerkin on me.I start gettin hard asf.
But mind you I ain't kno they was bisexual yet.So when they was done they tongued each other for a minute then I was bout to ask was they done.But I guess they thought I was gonna ask was they gay cuz Nicki turned around and said "no we are bisexual and we been very close best friends since the womb."
But I'm like, "I wasn't gonna ask that ."Then Kidd was like "oh shit then wat was you gonna ask?." Then I was like I was gonna ask was y'all done cuz I'm horny asf.
Then Kidd ask if I wanted a kiss and I'm like yea so we kissed for a second and she's like "better?" Then I pulled her to me again and kissed her...again.So after her and Nicki laughed and then someone was at the door.so Nicki got it and buy time and came back wit who ever was at the door Kidd was sittin on my lap.
And then Nicki and her friend that was at the door, Tanaisja, was makin jokes and we joked around for a bit.Then we cuddled all on one couch and I was in the back.Then we fell asleep.I woke up and put Kidd on top of me.Next thing you kno I'm up at 8 ready to gobut they wanted me to eat dinner wit em, so I'm like ard.
We ate dinner and then we i had a lil tongue war wit all three of em.Then I ended up her wit y'all.

Prod/Roc/Prince:*mouths open*

Roc: man you was over there livin it up, wasn't you?

Me: Yes the hell I was my Nigga.

When u finished wit my story Kidd was callin my phone.

Prince: Who dat?

Me: That's her, Kidd

Prod: answer dat shit and put it on speaker

Me: ard.

So I answered it and put it on speaker.

Phone Convo

Me:Hello

Kidd: Hey Ray

Me: Hey, where are you.

Kidd: Nicki house,I just woke up.

Me: Oh really?

Kidd: Yea I was wonderin if you could come pick me up and take me home?

Me: Sure, can I bring my friends.

Kidd: Sure,why not?

Me: ard I'll be there.

Kidd: ok bye future hubby.

Me:*giggles*bye.

End of Convo

Roc: I'm finna see wat shawty look like.

Prince\Prod: Ain't it.

Kidd POV

After I called Ray I sat and waited for him to come get me.
At least 25 minutes past by, and finally Ray was here.
He had knocked on the door almost wakin up Nicki and Tanaisja.When he knocked I had left the note I was writin for a quick second.And answered the door.

Me:Wsp Ray

Ray:Sup

Me: Let's go.

When we got out the house I saw 3 other dudes in his car.Once we got to the car Ray opened the car door for me.Then I hoped in and the boys were starin at me.

Me:*giggles and looks back*Hey I'm Kidd, well that's my nickname,I never tell people my real name how bout y'all.

???:I'm Jacob aka Princeton or Prince

???: I'm Craig aka Prodigy or Prod

???: And im Chresanto aka Roc Royal or Roc

Me:Well nice to finally see you guys Ray told me about y'all when I first met him.

Prince:hold up..hold up..hold up..You talkin bout the Ray that's in this car drivin you home, that Ray.

Me:*Laughin*yes that Ray.Hey Ray can I spend the night with you guys

Ray: Sure I guess

Me: thx, just take me home real quick for clothes.

Ray:ok

At least 10 minutes later we were at my house.I went in and went straight upstairs too my room.I went into my closets and drawers and got out Nike basketball shorts and my black spaghetti strapped tank top with my Nike socks and slides for pajamas.Then I got out some black skinny jeans,a cheetah print busier crop top, and some black wedges wit gold chains.I then got body washes, eye liner, and lip sticks.Finally I put all of
My items in my duffle bag and went back out to Ray's car.

Roc POV

It took Kidd 20 minutes to go get clothes.Finally she came out her house wit a duffle bag.Then she got in the car.

Me: Hey, Kidd do you happen to have any sisters.

Kidd: Actually no,I'm the one and only.but I have best friends that are like my sister's so,I do.

Me:uhh, Tanaisja and Nicki.They my ride or die bitches.

Prince: So you are just adorable.

Kidd: thank you,Prince.*kisses his cheek*

Prince:*blushin*

Me:maann can I get one,*baby face*please.

Kidd:*giggles*sure.*kisses Roc cheek*

Roc:*blushes*thank you

Prod:what about me?

Ray: and me?

Kidd:ok*kisses Ray and prod on the cheek*

Prod/Ray:*blushin*

Kidd:aww did I make the 4 bad asses blush.

Them:NO!

Kidd:*giggles*

45 minutes Pass and we arrived at the house.We all got out and sat down.Except Kidd, she came in wit her duffle bag and started to explore the house before Ray stopped her in her tracks.

Ray: Follow me, Imma take you to the guest room.

Kidd: ok

She answered still exploring the house, but wit her eyes again.

Author: Hey guys, the photo on the top/side is the picture of Kidd.
I told y'all that everyone is 16-18yrs old and live without parents.Also most the females are virgins.