3.My Thug

Karma P.O.V
When Cyn and I got to my house she went in the guest she sleeps in EveryTime she comes to my house and spend-a-night. While I went in my room and changed in some nike pro shorts and power-puff girls crop top and some fuzzy socks and put my hair in a messy bun (outfit in the MM) I layers in my bed checking my Instagram and Twitter. After I watched "Love and Hip Hop:Atlanta" I started to hear people down stairs ,so that's where I went. When I got downstairs I saw my brother and his boys smoking weed so I went in the kitchen to make me something to eat. I decided to make some fried chicken,rice,Mac and cheese,and sweet corn. After ,I decided what I wanted to make I got the pans and pots and I got the flour and grease to start the fried chicken but the grease is all the way in the top cabinet and I hate asking for help so I tried to get it my self.I felt a pair of strong arm come around my waist as one hand went to get the grease.i turned around and it was Quan I smiled ,but quickly turned it to a frown."You welcome ma"Quan said."1.my name not ma it's karma nigga and 2.i didn't need to damn help df"I said rudely.As I was about to turn back around I got picked up and I soon saw myself inclining the stairs on Quan back.Then I got drop on a bed then I realized I was in one of the guest rooms."Look Ma, I don't know who you think you are but you can stop with that damn attitude you seriously need to fix it or I'll fix it for you." Is it wrong that I got wet between my legs and I wanted him right then and there when he said that."Nigga please" I said when I caught back to reality I hate when people talk to me any type of way. In a blink of a eye I felt hands rubbing my treasure. I moaned so loud Quan had to cover my mouth with his other hand. He started kissing neck and sucking then he whispered "Keep talking big and bad with that smart mouth and this gon be your punishment keep playing with me.i shook my head quickly and moaned.He got up and left me sitting there looking stupid in my own wetness while on the other hand I heard moaning and groaning in the room next to this one "Yes Messiah This Pussy All Yours,Yes baby"I heard Cyn say. "Who's Daddy"Messiah said. "Your Daddy ahh yes" I heard Cyn say. eww df 😷 Anyway I ran out that room cause I couldn't take that disturbance but now I kinda wished I stayed up stairs cause when I got downstairs I saw Quan and that hoe Casey sucking each other faces off.So now that's how this wanna do it Okaay."EXCUSE ME MUTHAFUCKAS it's called respect you in my house and yall basically dry humping each other on my couch so please scurry df off with nasty shit."i said harshly."Bitch stfu" Casey said. Oh hell naww! "Who df is you telling me stfu you stfu up ,hop yo loose hula-hoop pussy ass on somewhere before you something that you might not wanna see,now go on head now"I said she about to get her a good ass whooping keep fucking around ,then right then a there this bitch done did the despicable. This hoe pushed me I swear all I saw was red nothing else I went over the to her and beat df out her ass.I used my double and triple combos on her ass after I got bored and then I went to stomping her ass ,for a person who wears a size 4 I caused some pretty good damaged.Then I felt some strong pair of arms around my waist picking me up off of her and kicked her in the mouth one good last time.The finishing result was a busted lip that was still gushing blood.a black eye .a broken nose with a few bald spots.I didn't mean to cause that much damage but aye I'm karma and karma a bitch.Anyways,I ended up with a mark under my left eye,so I went to the first aid kit in the bathroom on the third floor of the house and went to nurse mode to treat the mark because it was already swollen.Then that's when I got pushed on the bathroom floor. "What the hell wrong with you pushing my and shit I ain't nothing to your ass so calm that shit down df wrong withchu." "Don't ever put yours hands on her again got it,get it, GOOD."Quan said then walked out.Okaay I guess he wanted to be Captain-Save-A-Hoe.Whatever.

Quan P.O.V
Why did I just talk to her like that. I think I'm falling for karma.No ,I'm falling for Karma.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Okaay here's chapter 3 Enjoy!tell me if you liked it or not and tell me different things you want to happen in the story 😆