What if Maximals were in earthspark?

!!SPOILERS FOR EARTHSPARK!!
(Welcome to my what if book!!! I will be making mini stories ab whatever the topic is! You can request too! That pic is my Cheetor and airazor Studio series! That's the poses I see them in when they meet the kids and prime. Cheetor and airazor look like beast wars and rotb designs put together. Most likely they have the body's but they have the bw colors. Also the maximals have met the autobots before)

AIRAZOR POV

As I catchend a air current, Cheetor was running under where I was flying. We were set out to witwicky to see if any suspicious activities were happening. All we've got were con signals. Which is confusing.

"Cheetor?"

"Mhm?"

"Why do you think there's so many cons and why they are spread out?"

"Maybe, the wars over.."

"Maybe..."

Then we stopped talking when we heard a noise and talking. I was opening my intake to say something to cheetor when he dived down into the bushes. He wasn't hiding I knew that. He was going to check it out. I quickly landed and hid in bushes to get word from Cheetor.

_a few minutes later_

I heard something stalking back to where I was.

"Cheetor?" I whispered.

His head popped in the bush I was in. He then scooted in still in a hunting crouch. I hugged my wings to myself as close as I could.

Then I heard it foot steps. Not just one but many. Like 8 bots and 4 smaller foot steps.

"So here's the plan...when they come near the bush jump out and attack." Cheetor whispered.

Doing a small nod I got ready. The steps got even closer. When they were about a few pedes away Cheetor did a small nod showing to jump out.

I slid out after Cheetor flying. We both transformed. Holding my arms up where my guns on my arms were. I realized who it was. Dropping down I started towards them.

"Prime? Bee?"

I turned and looked over my shoulder pad to look at Cheetor. He walked up next to me. I looked and saw Megatron. Disappointed and disgust filled my face. Leaning over to whisper in cheetors ear I said:

"We should leave?"

"I don't think we should."

He said back. We looked at each other and transformed back into beast modes. Cheetor sat on his haunches. I closed my wings.

"Airazor? Cheetor?"

Prime looked at us

"Yes?"

We both said at the same time. There were bots we didn't know.  I chuckled nervously.

"Well we better get going!"

I said feeling awkward. Cheetor nodded and pulled dirt and grass out of the ground with his claws. Prime shook his head and said:

"Stay please! I want you to meet the kids and meet G.H.O.S.T. I also want to know why your here, and where is primal?"

He said softly

"Fineeeeeeeee"

Cheetor groaned. I giggled softly. Prime looked at us again the said:

"Meet the tarrans, the next generation of the autobots and Deceptacons! Twitch, Thrash, Hashtag, Jawbreaker, and Nightshade."

As they said their names they waved at us.

"And these are their mother, father, and brother and sister. Dorothy, alex, Robby, and Moe."

I nodded at them. And Cheetor did nothing.

CHEETORS POV

Prime started to blabber on again so I was studying the kids as the called them: hashtag, look normal. Nightshade, looks nice but talkative. Twitch, fine looks like she can fly. Thrash: just happy and excited all the time. Jawbreaker, something is off....

I looked him over more. Then it clicked. He was a Dinobot. I leaned over to airazor and whispered:

"Jawbreaker looks like a Dinobot."

She snapped her head towards him and whispered back:

"He is I think.."

We looked at prime.

"Let's go."

They all nodded airazor took off into the sky and I started to run. Being fast was the best thing in the world. Airazor could keep up with me but not the other bots. Snickering I continued to run.

When I burst out of the forest I transformed into bot mode airazor landed besides me and did the same. Smiling at her I said:

"You don't know how great that run felt!"

She smiled. After awhile of waiting for them my tail started to twitch with annoyance. Airazor rolled her eyes. (BTW THEY R NOT DATING THEY R BROTHER AND SISTER) the bots then appeared. They looked like a hot mess. I purred with amusement then walked over to bee and pulled a stick out from his armor.

OKAY THATS THE END OF THIS!
I hope you like it. I can always continue this if wanted