CHAPTER 6

It's been 5 months from the last meet. Suhail has now became the most cruel Mafia leader and king. Everyone are scared of him even the government. His Mafia group suho is the most feared Mafia group in Italy and Russia. His dominant rules and his aura reached Japan.

He gives no damn about what the people think.
All he cares is
-no weakness to be shown
-Rich
-wealth matters
-discipline
-respect
And most importantly fear and dominance.

He craves to see the fear in the eyes of people when he's looking at them. He likes when people submissive to him. And the obedience they give because of his dominance. He likes it. He wants it more.

Meanwhile.
Asiya is taking care of Reenu. She's now 8 months pregnant. The pregnancy cravings and her silliness she does is adored by Asiya. The only negative feeling is that Reenu misses her bf. She really loved him and still loves him.

But she accepted the fact that he cheated. And she tries her best to hide her sad feelings from Asiya.

Asiya took care of her that well and she doesn't want to disappoint her.

One fine day.
"Asiya my breast is paining so much." Reenu complained. "Today the test results will arrive. We will see to it.. And I am going to work eat the apple and fish without fail okie. I'll be back soon with your reports" Asiya said and went to her work.

Reenu nodded "okay bae byee" she replied

That evening. Asiya finished her work and went to the lab to get Reenu 's reports. She packed her stuffs and made her way to lab.
"Good Evening Dr Asiya" the lab technician said. "I want Reenu 's test reports please". Asiya asked.

"Yes ma'am here's her report. Thank you mam." He submitted the report to her she came out and checked the report and was so shocked. Her eyes teared up. It was hard for her to breathe. She stood and rushed to Reenu 's Gynecologist.

"Excuse me Dr." She was excused and handed the report both where shocked and comforted Asiya. "What should we do?" Asiya managed to ask. "We'll perform a surgery. We'll take the baby out soon and start the treatment she can be saved it's not that serious". The Gynecologist said. "How will I go and say this to her that she's has breast cancer. " Asiya sniffed.

"Dr Asiya You are a doctor you know the situation right. Don't be sentimental please. Tomorrow we'll perform the surgery. Don't worry everything will be alright" She advised. Asiya nodded and left

It was raining so badly. However Asiya reached home. She made herself strong because now she's the only support to Reenu. She's shouldn't be weak or emotional.

She opened the door. Reenu was watching Tv. "Thank God you arrived. I was so worried see it's raining heavily. Go get freshed I'll serve you snacks". Reenu said while getting up. Her belly is too big. "See your niece is making it hard for me to get up." Reenu laughed while saying.

"Let's talk. Wait I'll come back." Asiya went upstairs controlling her tears. She locked the door and busted into tears. She fell down cried hugged her knees.

She gathered all her strength stood up took a shower and went downstairs. She sat in dining table. Reenu made Asiya's fav snack .
"Reenu sit" Asiya said without having the courage to look into her eyes.

Reenu felt something wrong. She sat in the chair. "Reenu see don't cry because it's not good for the baby. Okay listen first." Asiya warned her

Reenu nodded. "Reenu your test results are positive. Y-you have b-breast cancer. "Asiya controlled her tears. Reenu was shocked. "W-what" only this word escaped from Reenu 's mouth.

"Tomorrow we'll perform surgery an md take the baby out. And then we'll start the treatment." She paused. "It's not that serious Reenu it can be cured trust me please ".
Reenu nodded. A tear left from her eye. "I-i won't cry. I trust you you'll for sure save me. I know. I know. Do whatever it requires " Reenu said while controlling her loud crying. Tears were flowing out.

Asiya nodded. That night passed with thundering sky and tearing rain. Next day. Everything was arranged for Reenu 's surgery. She was confident because her friend will do anything and everything to keep her safe.

Asiya waiting outside till the surgery she was nervous scared. The baby is going to come to this world a month a head.

After waiting for hours and hours. The Gynecologist came out of the operation theatre.
"The baby is born healthy. No need to worry and Reenu is all fine. From tomorrow we'll start the treatment. " The Gynecologist announced to asiya. She was so happy at that moment she rushed inside the theatre and saw Reenu and the child.

She took the babygirl in her hand. The baby looked so fragile and soft cute pale. A happy tear left from her eye. She looked at Reenu. She was unconscious. She looked at the child again. She was happy. She gave kiss on her forehead. And placed her.

She waited for Reenu to wake up. Before that she was so happy that she distributed sweets and chocolates to the whole hospital.
"My friend successfully gave birth. Have some sweet" she wa soo happy that she fed sweets to the people.

No one has ever seen her that happy. Reenu woke up. And the first thing she asked was. "Where is Asiya." To the nurse. "She's distributing sweets to everyone in the hospital mam. Shes so happy" rhe nurse said with a smile.

Asiya came inside the ward. And saw Reenu sitting. First thing she did was that she hugged her tightly. And rubbed her back. "See you did it." Asiya said. "Only because of you" Reenu teared up. Then they had their happy sweet time with the newborn.

Asiya took a great care of Reenu and her child. Reenu was getting her treatment well.
Asiya took care of Reenu 's child as if that child is hers. She spends most of the time with the child. Because Reenu goes to treatment leaving the child with Asiya in hospital. Asiya gave all her love to the child.

Reenu later went to her native to make things out for her child. She stayed with her parents. She exactly went after 6 months after she gave birth to the baby.

The baby's name was Adila. Now Asiya took care of adila as if she's her kid.