Bathroom | Minho

IM BACKKK
Since summer is coming up and I got more free time to write I decided to publish some more stories 👹👹👹
This is a 2 part story about a girl and her ex having to be in the same party together after breaking up. Things took a turn when they finally see each other after 5 months of no contact...
(Smut in the next part)😛
Anyways enjoy loves<33

New Year's party was coming up.
Everyone from my college was going to be there, including my ex Lee Know. We dated for two years until I found out that he cheated on me with another girl. Now It's been 5 months since we broke up and things were going fine.

Me and my best friend were getting ready and I just couldn't help, but feel nervous about the party. After we broke up things were going great since I didn't really see him that often, it was easier to move on, but I really wanted to celebrate new years with my friends and all of them were going to this New Year's party. I knew that if I went there I will have to see Lee Know and I don't know if I was ready to. "f/n I'm starting to rethink the whole New Year's party thing" I said.
"Maybe it won't be that bad, there will be a lot of people you might not even see him" my friend said. "You're right, and if I do see him I'll just ignore him."

_________________

10:48pm
Me and my friend finally got to the party. We've been here for almost an hour and it's been great I haven't seen Lee Know and I hope that I won't see him for the rest of the night. We were in the living room just talking with a group of our friends. We were all talking and drinking until some guy accidentally bumped into me and I dropped my glass of champagne on the floor and I broke the glass. Thankfully it didn't spill on anyone so me and my friend cleaned it up and I went to the kitchen to get a new drink.

When I went to the kitchen I saw Lee Know.  He was pouring drinks to others though when he lifted his head from the table and saw me.
"y/n?" He said. I turned around immediately and rushed to the bathroom I didn't realise that he was following me until he called my name again "y/n wait!" I  quickly opened the bathroom door and tried to shut it but his hand stopped the door from closing. He opened the door and got in the bathroom with me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled
"y/n calm down I just wanted to talk" he took my hands into his and tried to calm me down. " there's nothing to talk about" I couldn't even look at him. He took my chin and lifted my head so I could look at him. "I miss you y/n, life hasn't been the same since you left" His gaze soften.
He did seem more gentle than I remember. I almost didn't recognise him. "Yeah? Well you should've had thought about that when you cheated on me" I softly pushed him off me and went to the door until he caught my hand just in time to pull me back in. One of his hands found my waist and the other one was holding my hand.
"y/n please give another chance" I finally raised my eyes to meet his and that's when I realised how close his face was to mine. His hand brushed the hair from my face as he leaned in for a kiss. I didn't even resist at this point. He was just so different from the last time I talked to him. He was so loving and gentle. I just slowly melted into the kiss, my hands slowly went up to the back of his head and I pulled him more into the kiss. He slowly went down my neck and started to leave small hickeys and kisses all over. My mind just went blank, I don't know if it's the alcohol kicking in or what everything was going great until I heard a loud bang on the door.

"y/n, are you there?" My friend yelled
I quickly pushed Lee Know off of me "shit, the door is unlocked" I whispered
"What?!" Lee Know whispered back. Now we were both freaking out.

"It's been like 15min and you still haven't came back so I was worried. Some guys said that they saw you go to the bathroom is everything okay?"