chapter 1💋

I've always been friends with madi, she's my best friend actually, i know her since middle school , also she introduced me to the triplets . I have a really good relationship with nick and matt , chris hated me since the day he met me , i never knew why , i've never done something bad to him, i tried my best to be his friend or even talk to him but he's so mean , i can't even count how many times he made me cry, and i always found matt to comfort me . Matt is really good at comforting people , he never failed to make me feel safe and happy .

Flash back :

I really hate myself , my friends are the only reason im still here in this fucked up world. I don't have siblings , my dad passed away when i was 10 years old , he was alcoholic . My mom is an alcoholic too, she beat the shit out of me everyday for no fucking reason , she always thought im the reason for dad's death . When i turned 16 years old she kicked me out of the house, i had no where to be . So i just went to madi's house and told her everything , she told me that i can stay at her house as long as i want , i was really happy to be honest . So she asked laura if i can stay with them and ofc laura agreed , madi's mom (laura) is the sweetest, i even love her more than my own mother . She told me that im welcome whenever i want and i can stay with them as long as i want .
Life was okay after then .
Madi introduced me to her friends , chris , matt and nick.
We started hanging out together everyday after school , chris was the meanest person in this world , he never liked me , but it's okay i never cared anyway . But sometimes i do though , who tf im lying to, i always cared about what he says , the way he make fun of my style, my body , the way i act , the way i talk , the way i eat, he literally make fun of the smallest things that i do . It always remind me of my mother, she used to make fun of everything that i do , just like chris .

End of the flash back

______________________________________

Authors note :

Guys how did i do😭😭
Ik that was short
Im trying , i'll be better i promise
Please give me ideas if u want