Prolongue

Sonic, tails and knuckles were battling eggman's robots In Dr.eggman's base. Dr.eggman stole the master emerald so the 3 went to retrieve it, But something was off..

Dr.eggman: This time you'll be gone for sure you BLASTED HEDGEHOG!

Sonic: Egghead! That's the 146th time you said that! *he says before spindashing into some moto-bugs.*

Tails: He really said that 146 times? Man I guess I didn't count..*he says before shooting some flying robots with his personal laser gun.*

Knuckles: YOU FAT EGG, GIVE BACK THE MASTER EMERALD! *he says before punching down multiple robots aggressively.*

*all the robots were defeated, but then one single robot came out and began attacking.*

Sonic: Only one? Ha, easy!

Knuckles: YOUR DONE FOR!

*sonic and knuckles both charged at the robot.*

*Dr.Eggman watched intensely, he knew what was gonna happen.*

Tails: GUYS, N-

*they both punched the robot and it exploded, the ceiling of the room opened up showing a  portal and started to pull them in, the doors were shut so they couldn't get out. Dr.eggman was in another room watching through the glass.*

Dr.eggman: YOU FOOLS! That robot was connected to the ceiling! Should've listened to that flying furball!

*the trio grabbed on to different things in the room, trying to hold on for as long as they can.*

Knuckles: Egg brain, I swear, ONCE I GET OUTTA HERE ILL CRACK YOU LIKE A ACTUAL- *he lost his grip and got pulled into the portal and disappeared.*

Tails: Knuckles!

Sonic: Tails, just hold on!

Tails: I...can't..hold on much..longer!
*he lost his grip and got pulled into the portal disappeared.*

Sonic: TAILS! *he hesitated briefly before letting go on purpose, he got pulled into the portal and disappeared.*

Dr.eggman: I..I did it..and all it took was some silly kids game? But whatever, what matters was..

I FINALLY DID IT! SONIC IS GONE!

Dr.eggman: I NEED TO CELEBRATE RIGHT AWAY! No no! Eggman you need to take over the world now! But one celebration wouldn't hurt..

*Dr.Eggman shrugged and went off to celebrate....was team sonic finally gone?*