Venn Y Tal :: Two

"Tal, gusto mo ba ng chips? Bilhan ka namin ni Clera." I looked at my phone again, just how many times does he have to call me while he's with his date?

He doesn't have to do this but his weird mind just—tsk.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "How many times do I have to tell you na sa date niyo, labas na ako. Kahit nasa bahay ako ginagawa mo akong third wheel ng date mo, tsk." I heard him wheezing to suppress his laughter as I saw from the background of how much Clera was also rolling her eyes on her boyfriend.

If I would be on Clera's shoes, I would also feel irritated because my date was calling his girl best friend through Facetime.. But I knew why Clera's not in the mood.

He just pranked on her few hours ago. She called me while sobbing. I even have to scold that sodding arse for being an oddball to his girlfriend. For heavens sake, Clera's his girlfriend, not a pranking partner.

"Wala namang mali, ah. Siya nga nag-suggest na tawagan ka habang nasa date kami. Para raw may resources ka kung makikipag-date ka na," he spoke as he was walking along with Clera who was eating her cotton candy while she walks beside him.

When she looked at his camera, she waved and mouthed her greeting before minding her own business.

As I watched them having a good time together, my mind kept on asking my million what if's, why's and how's.

And still...

For Venn, I'm just his best friend. Nothing more.