please read mah bebes

hello :)

so i've done a lot of thinking, and i think im gonna delete this book, and "you're mine" and change them. this book almost got taken down and i havent even been uploading on it like that.

so i'm thinking about deleting the two books i mentioned, and then making two different ones that are...basically the same thing jus wit fictional characters. cause atp cant nobody report me. cause it aint about someone thats real.

for this book, i was thinking of making a ghost, konig, and leon kennedy oneshot book. where the oneshots will be female reader, male reader, and maybe even with each other. i will take requests for that one as well. also if this book does get deleted, im so so so sorry to everyone that made a request and it didnt get published. 

my life has been a lot tbh. ive had to prepare for my junior year starting, and i have a job now. so its kinda hard to write on here. 

anyway

as far as the book to replace "youre mine" i was thinkin of doing a female reader story where its basically the game "yandere simulator" but ayano(yandere chan), the rivals, the "senpai" which is essentially the reader, info-chan, and nemesis chan are all the opposite gender.

ive already started on an information page and one chapter for it, so i definitely wanna publish it. like i said its quite literally gonna be the game as far as the plot and characters, so full creds go to yandere dev for that, the only thing thats kinda different, besides my own little things that will be thrown in there, is that nemesis will have a name, and wont be senpais sibling.

its a lot tbh, but i explained it the best i could in the info page, so again, im very sorry if this book does get deleted and you're request wasn't published. ill try to keep this book up, and the other one as well. but if you guys want them deleted and replaced with the other two, or to stay up, please lmk.

i love you guys sm <3