School Flow.. I guess were friends ?

Julia Pov

When we pulled up at school julian was all down my back about trying out for a school activity uh he is so annoying , then I seem my friend jay . Well she's my sister some what so I don't treat her like a friend and yes we have a weird friendship so don't mind the cursing .

Jay - wassup bitch !

Me - heyooo hoe !

Jay - so what you doin after school ?

Me - jerk video the usual .

Jay - aye next week can you try out for cheerleading with me ?

Me - why the

I got cut off by Julian .. Ps jay has a fat ass crush on him .

Julian - hey jay baby ! Julia.

Jay - hey Jules !

Me - Julian .

Jay - so Julia are you going to try out or not ?

Julia - I don't know it's so much I hate that type of shit .

Julian - yes you are what is this shit ? Or tryout or what ?

Jay - Cheerleading .. Shouldn't she try out ?

Julian - hell yes she is

Julia - fine .

I walked to class which is health and Prod is in that class on top of that we sit right by each other I sat in my seat as prod stared at me ..

Prod Pov

Julian is the cutest girl I've seen my far she has the cutest dimples and her smile and when she scrunches up her noes .. So sexy .

Julia - what Niggs ? (Giggles)

Is she laughing ? This girl was mad at me like a hour ago .

Prod - wassup ?

Julia - nothing . (Straight face)

She is so hard to deal with I can't talk to her with her if she notice I'm enjoying her happiness . I just turned to the teacher and listen to her and sighed I wanna know Julia .

Julian Pov

This nigga ray is stupid over her joking on what me and jay will never have . Yes I like her BUT she is one of Julia's closes friends so I won't admit it to Julia or jay ! But ray I think he likes juliaaaa .

Me - but aye I know who you like ?

Ray - psh nigga I don't like no body . Shit

Me - yeah , nigga you like Julia

His whole body tensed up when I said her name he started blushing like a lil bitch lmao .

Me - oh you just gonna blush talk to her !

Ray - man she's mean as fuck how can any guy talk to her .

Me - talk to her the way you talk to Nique , Bahja , and bre .

Ray - man she's mean they nice Julia will punch me for laughing at her joke let alone that she is a smart mouth ..

Me - well nigga Dont talk to her but when prod take her your gonna be pissed yo '