chapter 3

Isabella's p.o v:

About 20 boys came charging at,hitting me and punching, I fought as much as I could I also know how to play football(soccer).......so......I kicked them,also I knocked one out but I didn't notice that a blonde guy with a scar on his face punched me and I got VERY dizzy and I didn't notice from my dizziness that peter carried me on his shoulder.

"I'm impressed... Most of the girls that come here doesn't even dare to hit one of my boys" peter chuckled"and don't you dare call me peter! It's pan!"

"Damn! Bitch take a chill pill"I said

He just pinched me."where are you even taking me?"I asked.

"To the cages"he simply answered like he does that all the time.

"Well, that's just......pantastic!"I laughed at my own joke,I also noticed that its only pan and I left.

"Ummm.....hey mister I'm too cool to laugh how can you not laugh at my joke?!" I complained.

"Its not that funny" he said.

"Fine then! Be mister grumpy pants" I huffed.

Silent fell upon us as I was thinking that this peter pan is waaay more different than the cartoon peter pan from looks like this pan looks about 16 or 17 and cartoon pan looks like 11 and the personality is far from different.

"Because the cartoon and the book are lies this is the real peter and the real Neverland."pan said.

I noticed that we were beside some cages but one caught my eye, it was a black cage inside it was blonde girl with blue eyes.

"Oh! Peter!please get me out of here!there are ants and flies on the tree beside me!" She said, she sure is a coward.pan just ignored her then faced me saying:

"You will be sleeping here tonight" then he threw me in a green cage,I fell head first.

"You bitch ass bitch why you do this?!?" I heard that coward gasp, I opened my eyes and glared at pan.

"Tsk tsk, a lady should never say bad words" he said while laughing"right Wendy?"

Wait that coward is Wendy?!?!!

She nodded and then I said" well I'm not like most of the ladies" while raising an eyebrow.

"Anyway I gotta go ladies see you later" pan said then went through the forest when he was out of sight I flipped him off and then I heard him shouting while laughing

"You know that I saw that!"

"Yeah I know because you are a creepy stalker!" I yelled back.

When I sat down I noticed that wendy was smirking at me, no not the 'bro you burned him' type of smirk but the ' bitch I hate you' smirk.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-