Destruction of Love

Hey everyone ❤️❤️ 

So, in case you're curious when you've seen my username. Yes, I am indeed the original cakeygumball that wrote the pretty dark, puppy series as well as plenty of other stories. I had like 17 stories or something so aha-

Honestly, I don't know what else to say.  

I guess you could call this my official return to Wattpad, if you know or remember who I am. I haven't been on Wattpad for like, nearly a year at this point. But, I finally felt okay to return to Wattpad, so here I am with a completely new story. That's it.   

Hello, to all my Little Gumballs again, if any of you stumble upon this book. 🥰

Welcome to this new idea kind of thing. 

It's a weird concept, let's just say that-

So, this was an idea I wanted to try and I've been meaning to write since "Case 143," came out haha. 

This is due to me rewatching the fuck out of the music video when I saw it, then my brain started thinking about certain moments and it went: "Hey, that would make a pretty cool, yandere or love-obsessed person idea," so here is it lol. 

This idea is sort of like an infection that turns people into psychos/yandere that go after the ones they love or harbor feelings for.

Honestly, I probably can't explain this idea properly here, so, I hope that you all understand when you're reading and that the description makes sense to you all uwu.

At the moment, this is only focusing on Minsung with the other characters trying to help Jisung, since I'm not sure if I want to do another part to do the other ships I have in mind.

 We'll just see how this goes with all of you haha.

Regardless, here are all the warnings that you all need to see ~

This story contains:
- Some horror elements.
- Possessive behavior.
- Obsessive behavior.
- Supernatural elements.
- Infection scenario.
- Manipulation.
- Jisung focus/P.O.V (kinda).
- Scientific inaccuracies.

Honestly, there isn't much to this, besides bits and pieces of horror and all that jazz. 

Most of this is just to give you all a rough idea of what this idea is and stuff haha.

Alright ~That's everything in this one-shot idea ❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all enjoy uwu.

Kudos and comments are highly appreciated.

See you all at the end!  

➽──────────────❥ ➽──────────────❥ ➽──────────────❥

"This is Ji- I mean- I mean-," a loud gasp of panic. "It's Gerbil. D-Does anyone copy?" His hands shook as they held the police walkie-talkie, trying to keep everything quiet as he was hiding. His breathing was harsh after he had been running for a while, trying to escape from the perpetrator that was chasing after him about 5 minutes ago.