Chapter 1

Jimin's POV

My dreams were simple, getting a job, as I already graduated college, getting married, building my own family, and achieving my own happy ending.

A typical life if you may ask me.

In our family, I am the youngest and the only male among my two sisters.

My older sister, Jisoo, was married to a man named Kim Taehyung, and they had a child together, an adorable little kid. Taehyung was kind and loving, I saw him as my older brother since I didn't have one.

I can't pinpoint exactly when it happened, but one day, we realized that we had become best friends. We just clicked together; going out, sharing secrets, I even found myself defending him when he made my sister angry. How silly, he is like a kid stuck up in a grown-up body.

My middle sister is Lisa, and while we weren't as close as I was with Jisoo, I love her just as much. She's married to Min Yoongi, a wealthy producer in a big company. He's known for his reserved and somewhat cold demeanor.

Lisa was 8 months pregnant, and the anticipation of a new baby filled our home with excitement. I couldn't wait for our family to be filled with kids.

My parents were strict and never showed me much affection because, in their eyes, a man should be strong and stern. Unfortunately, life had other plans, and I turned out weak, short, and with feminine features.

And most importantly gay. My parent would kick me out if they knew about it, but anyway I can't change who I am. All I can do is bury it deep in my heart to avoid losing the people I love.

Telling them is out of the question. I am actually scared.

Today is the baby shower, soon we will be welcoming our new member.

Even though I sort of dislike kids due to how annoying they can be, I also find myself adoring them at the same time.

"Jimin, where are you? We're waiting for you to cut the cake," Mom yelled at me from downstairs.

'Why the rash?' I said to myself a little bit annoyed.

"I'm coming," I said as I exited my bedroom and rushed to the garden. Lisa had decided that she wanted to have her baby shower in our garden, which is adorned with a variety of beautiful flowers. Mom loves to plant flowers; she finds it relaxing.

"Finally, you're here. You're acting like a beautiful bride on her wedding day. What took you so long?" Jisoo said, laughing and hugging her husband. I glared at her. I was just styling my hair. I didn't take that long... or did I?

"Shameless woman, what are you saying? He's a man, can't you see?" my father said in a harsh tone. Jisoo remained silent, and I looked at the ground, unable to meet his gaze at the moment.

"This is my baby's day. Can't you stop with your attitude, Dad? Jisoo was joking, as if you don't know her. Anyway, let's cut the cake to reveal my baby's gender. I am so excited" Lisa said as she grabbed the knife to cut the two-tiered cake. "Who's going to eat all of this? What a waste." I said to myself.

I went to stand with Taehyung. "What a nice entrance," he said, laughing at my misery. I sighed. Taehyung being Taehyung.

1

2

3

"OMG, it's a girl! OMG, OMG!" Lisa screamed with excitement. I am so happy for her.

We ate, danced, and drank. This is the best time to indulge and get wasted on alcohol.

After the party ended, I went straight to my room and collapsed onto my bed.

How am I supposed to tell him?

For him, loving another man is a sin.

I knew he would never accept me.

These thoughts kept streaming through my mind until I fell asleep, completely knocked out from exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voila, this is the first chapter I hope you enjoy.

It is short, but I will be updating it often.

Please try and support me.