NWO meets Immortal

Kurt Angle and Crimson defeated Immortal led by Bully Ray, Eric Bishoff, Hulk Hogan, Gunner, Rob Terry, Hardy Boyz, Hernandez and Tommy Dreamer down the lane and they saved Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Crimson, Matt Morgan & Eric Young), Aces & Eights MC (Ken Anderson, Abyss, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin & Knucks) as well as NWO Wolfpack Ric Flair, Sting and Kevin Nash, a match between Team Angle, Aces and Eights MC and Wolfpack Biker Club (NWO Wolfpack here adopted Biker Patches too like Aces and Eights MC), when Immortal and Fortune attacked them, Fortune turned on them, but many members were injured when NWO Silver showed up and a War Happened down the lane. 

Bully Ray, Gunner, Tommy Dreamer and Hernandez defeated AJ Styles, Eric Young, Sanada and Eli Drake in an eight man Hardcore War with FCA (Falls Count Anywhere) Rules, Homicide broke in, but Mick Foley did a rematch, when Scott Steiner attacked Bully Ray, power bombing him down and having Sanada pin him, Sanada vs Jeff Hardy for Impact Wrestling Championship, and now, Immortal and Fortune sending their members, Ken Anderson won from Jeff and now, Wolfpack joined AAA Mexico as their Trios, Tag Team and Heavyweight Champions, Angle Alliance (Morgan, Angle, Crimson and Young) joined All Japan and won their Heavyweight and Trios Championship and Aces & Eights MC found Championships & Accomplishments in other promotions like New Japan, CMLL and Ring of Honor plus European and Russian Wresting Promotions and have left, and NWO Silver got Sanada to join in, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Seiya Sanada, Hiro Saito & Brett Hart brawled with Bully Ray, Gunner, Hernandez, Homicide, Hardy Boyz & Rob Terry when Evil and Gedo from LIJ joining Silver to even it all up. 

Mick Foley and Sting with Chris Sabin took control of TNA, Alex Shelly and Kushida from Aces and Eights and Time Machine work backstage too, Sabin got a 14 man tag team match and a series of 5, with a 14 man tag team happening and hence it happened, and now, after high flying actions, Bully Ray tapped out to Brett Hart, and score was 0-1, but next up was a ladder match, Ray pinned Hart, 1-1 and 3rd was a tables elimination match-up. 

1. Brett Hart eliminated by Hardy Boyz 

2. both the Hardy Boyz eliminated by Steiner Boyz, Scott knocked Jeff and Matt out and put them on a staked table and had Ricky jump from a ladder 

3. Ricky Steiner unable to continue 

4. Rob Terry eliminated by Scott Steiner via a Spear on a Lean Table 

5. Scott Hall eliminated by Gunner after being thrown from elevation on two tables, 

6. Gedo unable to continue 

7. Evil unable to continue 

8. Homicide eliminated by Sanada and Steiner 

9. Hernandez eliminated by Sanada 

10. Bully Ray powerbombed Hiro Saito on a table 

11. Gunner and Bully ray slammed Sanada down 

12. Steiner powerslammed Gunner on a table 

13. Steiner eliminated Bully Ray 

14. Survivor - Scott Steiner 

Falls Count Anywhere was in Bully Ray winning and a 10 on 10 battle royal happened as Naito, CM Punk and Kenny Omega joined Sanada and Bully had Devon, Runt and Rhino joining in, and the condition was losers leaves and losing team disbands down, Eric Bishoff was attacked by Great Muta, Muta and Eric fought in a 1 vs 1, Eric lost and shook the hands of Muta too, and now, it was on. 

1. Brother Devon eliminated by CM Punk 

2. Brother Runt eliminated by CM Punk 

3. Brother Ray eliminated by CM Punk 

4. Rhino eliminated by CM Punk 

5. Sanada and Naito eliminate Tommy Dreamer 

6. Sanada eliminated by Rob Terry and Bully Ray 

7. Kenny Omega eliminated by Rob Terry 

8. Naito eliminated by Rob Terry 

9. Hart eliminated by Rob Terry

10. Rob Terry and Gunner eliminated by CM Punk 

11. Hernandez eliminated by Rick Steiner 

12. Homicide eliminated by Scott Hall and Scott Steiner 

13. Matt Hardy eliminated by CM Punk 

14. Jeff Hardy eliminated by Steiner Bros 

15. Rick Steiner and Brett Hart eliminated by Tommy Dreamer 

16. Sanada eliminated by Tommy Dreamer 

17. Gedo eliminated by Tommy Dreamer 

18. Tommy Dreamer eliminated by Scott Steiner and Hiro Saito 

Winners - NWO Silver, CM Punk, Kenny Omega and LIJ 

Devon retired, Runt retired, Rhino left Impact, Rob Terry and LAX attacked Brother Ray when Gunner and Dreamer had his back. 

NWO Silver is now the only group in Impact, Matt Morgan retired and became a mayor in Florida (Professional Wrestler Matt Morgan is a Mayor in Florida), Angle retired, Crimson and Young went their own ways, for Wolfpack Konan became a Promoter, Lex retired, Kevin retired leaving Flair, Sting and Muta who disbanded peacefully, Wolfpack and Angle Alliance do have Reunions, Aces and Eights MC disbanded and they had reunions on Impact Wrestling. 

NWO Silver captured Gold, Punk returned to Ring of Honor, Omega and LIJ went back to Japan, Brett Hart and Hiro Saito retired, Rick Steiner retired too, Scott Steiner, Eric Young and Jeff Jarrett with Sanada made the group, leaving LIJ peacefully, Gedo and Evil went to Mexico, Naito went to American AEW Promotion, Desmond Wolfe joined Bully Ray, Dreamer and Hardy Boyz and attacked Eric Young and Samoa Joe joined NWO Silver winning CMLL Heavyweight Championship, and Eric Young was saved, realising it is not over, a Feast or Fired happened, Matt Hardy got a pink slip and fired, he went to Ring of Honor instead, Tommy Dreamer and Homicide left Impact, Terry retired too. 

Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, Hernandez and Gunner got Desmond Wolfe and a War happened down, and NWO Silver brawled down, Samoa Joe and Eric Young defeated Wolfe, Hardy, Ray and Hernandez in a tag team match, and 2 of 3 falls happening, and Bully Ray had EY become World Champion, Steiner and Jarrett became Tag Team Champions, Joe got X Division again and King of the Mountain went to Steiner too. 

Ray defeated Scott Steiner for Singles, Jeff and Matt won Tag Team Gold, Wolfe lost Ultimate X and EY defeated Gunner and lost a rematch, and now, Double J and Ray fought in a Street Fight, Ray lost and left Impact Wrestling, and Hardy Boyz were attacked by Wolfe when Gregory Helms saved them, Immortal disbanded and Silver NWO left impact.