Chapter 1~

{DAVE POV.}
"How can I do this to someone so beautiful?" The teenage demon questioned himself. "How am I feeling this way also?!" "I need to make this stop but how should I ask my brother?!.....No if I do what would happen?" I hit the boy again trying to hurt him enough to make me forget my feelings about him. Soon I stop because his screaming ended and he was knocked out. I walk back in my house with blood on my hands and clothes. "This boy will be the death of me..." I decided to go shower and watch T.V. Soon my brother comes home and greets me with a pat on the back. "Hey lil'bro how's it going?" He plops down next to me putting an arm around me. I look at him smiling a little and he smiles back. Soon my brother falls asleep and I go back to my victim who was awake now. "So ready for some more?" I said chuckling. The kid begged me not to I looked at him deciding if I should or not. "I don't want to hurt this boy but what choice do I have he's a hunter I'm a demon..." I say to myself as I start pacing back and fourth. The boy had tears running down his beautiful blue eyes and his black hair in his pale beat up face. "What would happen if I set him free?" I pace faster and the boy watches me still crying. I look at the boy and think about what would happen if I let him go will he hurt me or will he be to weak to even try? I finally decided to let him go but before he left I talked to him. "I'm so sorry for hurting you I-" he stopped me there looking at me with fear in his eyes. I looked at his eyes and instead of telling him I said "Go leave here I don't care anymore all I wanted to do is keep you because I-I think I love you...." The black haired boy looked at me and said in a quiet tone "How can I love something that tried to kill me?!" He ran off and with that I go back into my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai :3 I hope you liked my first chapter of my first fanfic and if you like it then please tell me and I can write part 2 thank you!~ Ang (aka John x3)