Chapter 1 

(I don't own this picture)

Somewhere in the southern states of the United States, a man was minding his own business, farming his crops, his preoccupying was interrupted when he heard screaming horses in pain, he gets up to his feet, approaching to where the sound is, as the sound got closer, he stops at the street where the screams got louder, what he saw next will disturb him, he saw burning horses galloping away in pain, somewhere in the sky, a UFO takes off entering out of Earth's atmosphere, inside of the spacecraft, there are these horrific beings with these big human size brains, studying Earth, they take off to their home world Mars, informing their race there's a planet we need to take over, the UFOs multiplies into a bigger group section, preparing the invasion of Earth.

Back on Earth....

Washington DC.

10:30Am

March 31st

"Mr. President there's at least a lot of flying object spotted in different parts of our states."

The congressman said.

"I think we should keep this as a government secret, there's just no way you can release that to the public."

The general said.

"you two might be slightly wrong about this, they are extraterrestrial sentient beings, that are just probably curious about things, it's the scientific truth."

Professor Membrane said.

The president turns his chair around to face the congressman, the general and professor membrane, giving each of them an unsure expression.

"I don't think we should keep this a secret, how about I address it to the entire country, come on what's the worst that can happen."

The president said, making his decision.

Back at the Membrane house......

Dib and Tak, we're doing some chores, Dib was doing the dishes and Tak was vacuuming the floors, it was a pretty productive day for the both of them, but they already made plans with Zim and Gaz in the middle of the afternoon, Dib and Tak I've been together for at least 10 years, they had their ups and downs in their relationship but they always come to a compromise, Dib has vowed to always protect her from any human scientist, that will try to experiment on her, and she to also vowed to protect him from anything that comes into her boyfriend's way, how did the two become couples, well Dib rescues her from outer space while she was still stuck in her escape pod, and that's where she admits her feelings for him, although she was afraid of being rejected from him, but she wasn't rejected, he to also had feelings for her, so that's when they officially started dating, Dib forgave her from destroying his planet countless amount of times, she was grateful that she had someone like him in her life, Zim and Gaz we're off to better things, they actually got married a few years ago, but they're still debating whether they should have a kid or not, Gaz was living in Zim's house, she moved all of her stuff from her house to his house, so her room is now an empty space, so it saves Dib and Tak some money in the future if they ever have a kid together, but right now they're still boyfriend and girlfriend, it's a much bigger step in the relationships as being engage and getting married, so right now they're taking it slow, Professor membrane was appointed to the White House this morning, Dib can only wonder what's happening over there, it must be one of his greatest inventions to show to the president, Tak vacuumed every part of the living room, carpet, and hardwood floors, Dib washed every bowl, plate, cups and silverware, Tak turns off the vacuum, Wheeling it into the closet, as she did that, she walks over to her boyfriend that was almost done with the dishes, she puts both of her hands on both of his shoulders rubbing them gently up and down, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.