When he has a long day

-Hey beautiful readers! Here's another chapter of all of you! Enjoy! - Moonstar

(The photo is so cute!)

 -Tam had just gotten home from a long day of school at Foxfire. Sure he liked it but he kind of missed being at Exillium. He smiled remembering that was where he had met you, his girlfriend. He remembered you helping Sophie and ending up in the Ambi hemisphere along with you. He smiled at the thought. He got out his Imparter and called you.

(Personally me and my friend did a quiz and I got Ambi hemisphere - Moonstar)

"Y/N, please can you come over..." he begged, looking at the little screen. You being the kind girlfriend you were, agreed and promised to come and visit him. Tam smiled, which was rare for people to see, but for you it was like a little glimpse into the love he had for you. You hung up after saying bye and packed your things.

-Panic Switch, due to all the trouble of course you had to bring it. Yours was a silver band with a shimmery moonstone set in it.

-Extra snacks, for you and your boyfriends cuddle sessions.

-Your adorable plush Tam had gotten for you and some extra other things.

With you being all set, you went out and light-leaped back to yours and Tam's shared home. He looked out the window and saw his girlfriend was here! He smiled to himself and opened the door for you. Tam happily greeted you and hugged you. You were slightly caught off guard by your boyfriend's mood. 

"Tam, is something bothering you?" you asked him gently. He looked and sat you down, his head in your lap and you stroking his hair. As you did that he vented all his problems, concerns and talks about his long day. You comfort him and in turn he would cuddle you and let you vent to him. 

After you two would enjoy snacks while talking about your day and what happened during the time you two were away.  Tam would always make dinner no matter how tired he is but you would always help him, not to allow your boyfriend to exhaust himself.

At the end of the day, Tam and you would curl up under the blankets and sleep the night away, together.

-Hi everyone. I thought a nice super fluffy chapter would be good.  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

-Thank you for 250 views! I know it might not seem like much but for a first time writer on Wattpad it means so much to me! Thanks to everyone who read this book and we are now #123 in Song out of 21.2k stories.

I might not be posting as much in these next few weeks, cause me and my family are going on vacation, as well as school is about to start for me, so i have to get ready. I might post 2 more chapters today so expect those!

I'll try and post whenever I can, but always expect an update cause you never know! Thank you again for 250 views and have a good day/night! - Moonstar