𝑖𝑣 ── nameless, faceless.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.

     Well, maybe it was a little longer than that. But, after her first case all Leigh wanted to do was just go home to her dog and get some much needed sleep. That was until she was woken up by her phone ringing: it was JJ calling her to tell her that she was needed at a crime scene, she said it was urgent. And Leigh being Leigh, she slipped on the first thing she could find.

     She took a quick shower before pulling on some dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt paired with a leather belt; a flora bohemian cardigan and black heeled boots. She tried minimal jewelry once again, only wearing a pendant and two rings. Giving her Siberian Husky a pat on the head before grabbing the key card and swiping it over one her hidden compartments, grabbing her bureau-issued firearm, purse and keys before she stepped out the door.

     She called in her dog-sitter as she made it down to the car garage and got into her car, driving to the address JJ sent her.

     She walked outside the apartment complex the same time as Emily to see the rest of the team ( except for Hotch, Reid and JJ ). The four agents all walked into the complex and into the designated apartment.

     "You guys remember Detective Walker," JJ nodded as she then introduced the detective to Leigh, "Detective Walker this is SSA Leigh Grimes, our newest agent."

She took the detective's already outstretched hand, shaking it as she nodded, "It's nice to meet you, detective."

"Thanks for being here," he looked to everyone. "I understand none of you are working on much rest."

Once the team walked into the apartment, they were all bombarded with the sight of the victim on the floor respected by a yellow tarp which had blood seeping through it.

"Who's the victim?" Rossi asked.

"His name is Nelson Martinez. From what we can figure, he answered his door, was forced into the apartment at gunpoint and then shot in the chest. It was all pretty sloppy." Walker explained to the team.