Dix-neuf

[WHEN IN SRI LANKA]

"If I die would you cry ?" Arthur asked Lou over Facetime, his voice carrying a mixture of playfulness and sincerity, the kind that only their unique bond could produce.

Chip decided to record a video in Sri Lanka, in which Arthur and Chip were teaming up against George and Arthur Hill in a race across the country in tuk-tuks.

Meanwhile, Lou sat thousands of kilometres away and followed their escapades through their various Instagram pages. Each post was a window into their adventure – the Arthurs' laughter, Chip's behind-the-scenes antics, and George's banter with the man she was currently FaceTiming. Lou couldn't help but laugh at every story Arthur was telling her.

Lou rolled her eyes, trying to suppress a smile. "Come on, Arthur. You're not going down that dramatic path, are you?"

Arthur chuckled, a warm sound that resonated through the digital connection. "I'm just saying, you better shed a tear or two for me."

"Fine, I'll make sure to shed a single tear," Lou replied, feigning seriousness. "But only one. You're not getting more than that."

Their banter kept on going for a few minutes before Arthur started to show her the view from the hotel's restaurant. The lush green landscapes, body of water and their infamous tuk-tuks formed the backdrop for their upcoming adventure video. 

As the call finally came to an end, Arthur's face filled with a mixture of reluctance and anticipation. "Well, I better get some rest. Tomorrow, we're taking on the wildest leg of this tuk-tuk race."

Lou nodded, a soft smile on her lips. "Take care of yourself, Arthur. And you better take this win"

"You too, Lou. And remember, if I don't make it out of this race alive, that single tear is non-negotiable." They both laughed, the sound carrying through the virtual space that separated them. With a final wave, Arthur ended the call, leaving Lou to go back to her binge-watching of Locked In Season 2.

It didn't take the French girl long before she grabbed her phone again to text the man she was talking to not even an hour ago. 

MR. TV

You're so fit I can't 

What? 

You're so fit I can't 

Thanks? 

I have been watching locked in
S2 since I've never seen any of it
(I just discovered what it was tbh)
and at one point you say 'say it in
my dms not in the comments' to
a comment saying you're fit. But
since I have your number I'd
  rather do it here

You're not watching locked in 

Oh believe me I am

I have to say that I am very
disappointed in you for the
geography quiz, you could have
helped your team better. FIJI
FOR GOD'S SAKE

Not everyone is a geography
nerd like you Lou! 

But genuinely the comment
saying that you are the definition
of they get more handsome /
beautiful as you get to know
them is very true