Cupcakes?

Not edited
▬▬▬▬CHAPTER TWO
ᵎᵎ¦ ゛Everyone loves cupcakes!

Not edited▬▬▬▬CHAPTER TWOᵎᵎ¦ ゛Everyone loves cupcakes!

In Barbie's luxurious dream house, vibrant lights illuminated every corner, casting a colorful glow across the room. The upbeat music reverberated through the air as people laughed, danced, and mingled. Barbie, dressed in a stunning sequined dress, twirled on the dance floor with her friends, the energy infectious and electric.

In the center of it all was Ryan, strumming his guitar with skillful finesse, his voice carrying over the lively chatter. His melodies flowed seamlessly with the beat of the music, captivating everyone around him. People clapped, swayed, and sang along, thoroughly enjoying the entertainment he provided. Amid the laughter and excitement.

Ken stood on the sidelines, his glass of punch gripped a bit too tightly. His eyes were fixed on Barbie and Ryan as they danced together, their laughter and camaraderie evident. An uncomfortable feeling gnawed at him as he watched them, a tinge of jealousy creeping into his heart.

Ken's gaze remained glued to Barbie, his emotions swirling within. He yearned for her attention and wished he were the one making her laugh and guiding her across the dance floor. However, he also recognized the importance of trust in their relationship and didn't want to let jealousy consume him entirely.

With this jealousy the boy swept in to join the dancers on the floor competing in deranged of ryan and the rest of the male energy. But ken eyed weren't so longed for ryan and barbie at some point he caught himself staring at a lurking Raquelle on the other side of the dance floor sneaking a cupcake from the food stand.

The boy when he saw her began chuckle to himself. Oddly. Ken fixed his eyes though as he contiued to stare at Ryan and barbie.

After Raquelle threw  away the cupcake wrapper and finishing the amazing chocolate treat, her gaze went  fixed on Ken, her eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she observed him from across the room. He stood near the edge of the dance floor, his attention fully captured by Barbie and Ryan as they swayed together to the music. A faint smile played on Barbie's lips, her laughter mingling with the melody, while Ryan seemed to revel in the moment.