Can't Look Away

A/N: Beta'd by the beautiful Hannah (troyescoolshit) and the lovely Cat (tronnorfravan). THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY LOVES! This wouldn't have ever been finished or uploaded without you. <3

~

He stole my beanie again.

He knows what it does to me when he wears my clothes.

It makes me want to fuck him. Hard.

But he had been ignoring me all morning. Well, not so much ignoring me as just caught up in his own head, but that was beside the point. He looked so good, and I just had this image in my head of him bent over the counter, completely naked except for that fucking beanie, and me pounding into him from behind. But he would barely engage in conversation.

Most of the time he was so easy going, but sometimes he would get into these moods that were very intense. He would get really quiet and live in his thoughts for a few hours, or a few days; according to Troye himself, these moments were when some of his best lyrics came to him.

But today, instead of catching him staring off into space, I would catch his eyes on me; watching me make coffee, following my hands as I typed, staring at my lips. These things had happened before, but today the frequency and intensity were greater. It seemed that I couldn't escape his gaze.

Then had come all the little touches; a brush of our hands, a bump of our hips—every touch sent an electric shock through my system. At one point I actually pushed him up against my kitchen counter, blocking him in and attacking his mouth, but he was barely responsive. He had gently pulled away, hands framing my face, looked me in the eyes and said, "Later," in a soft but firm voice that brooked no argument.

'Later' came after dinner. I settled on the couch to work on editing, while Troye laid down against the arm of the couch, hands folded over his stomach, staring at me again. I tried my best to ignore him and keep working.

A few minutes of silence went by when suddenly he crawled toward me, moving close to my face, his breath ghosting over my cheek. I continued to stare at my computer screen, but I couldn't focus anymore. Suddenly his mouth was on my neck and my brain short-circuited. Finally his lips were on me and I couldn't breathe. This is what I had needed all day, and I was afraid to move; to ruin the moment, to make him back off again. So I just closed my eyes and moaned.

Suddenly my laptop was moved to God only knows where and I had a lapful of beautiful Aussie. My hands immediately moved to his thighs and I pulled him as close to me as physically possible. His lips were on mine, his tongue in my mouth, every thought in my head had been blown away; I was totally his.

His hands were everywhere and I couldn't escape him. He tugged my shirt up and off and flicked his thumbs over my sensitive nipples. I whimpered into his mouth as his actions sent shocks to my extremities and a deep warmth settled in my abdomen. He started rolling my nipples between his fingers and I bucked up into him. He groaned and ground his hips down onto mine, making it clear that he was already hard.

My hands were still on his thighs, and I was starting to feel more bold. I moved to rub a hand against his hard-on, stroking a few times over it. He broke off the kiss, his breath hitching, and rested his forehead on my shoulder. "Stop," he whispered, almost quietly enough for me to not hear him.

I froze completely. "Why?" I asked, just a softly.

His head rose off my shoulder and he looked me dead in the eye.

"You're so fucking hot, and you don't even realize it do you?"

I gave him another mystified look.