Chapter 7

Anna's P.O.V:
After having a fresh shower and changing clothes we went downstairs only to be greeted by 5 boys...Amanda came by my side ..she looked scared, hell I would be too if I was her.
"Don't be scared girls we don't bite",said the one with the blue eyes.
"Oie shutup Lou you're scaring the girls, Hello my name is liam,this is harry he said while pointing to the one with the curly hair,that's Louis as you know,there's niall he said while pointing to the Irish one and that's zayn he said while pointing to the brown eyed boy.Stacy is my girlfriend and Avery is zayn's fiancé while the rest of them are single."
After the introduction we were given some food...Currently now we are all sitting in the living room.
"Why did you guys kidnap us?we are nothing special just normal girls",I asked after a while.They looked at each other with guilt and sorrow until liam said "we didn't mean to but that's our job and if we don't do our job right we get killed"
"But why us?" I asked.
"You're father works for a very private company and has something in his possession that our boss requires.",Louis replied back.
"But I wanna go home",cried Amy ... "No you're not going anywhere until I say so",shouted harry ..Oh boy he looked angry ...That's when I got mad they can't just keep us here without our wills.
"Com'on Amy we are leaving I won't tolerate this bullshitt anymore",I said pulling Amy with me.
I was about to twist the knob when I feel a harsh touch on my arm I turn around only to be faced with a pissed of Louis. I try to remove his hands but god he's strong.He pulls me back inside the room and handcuffs my hands around my back.
"What the hell Louis. Let me go",okay now I'm beyond pissed.
"Not until you learn to stay in your limits",he smirked.okay I'm this close to slapping him but my hands are cuffed.I hate them all.
We are thrown back into the room.. That son of a bitch locked the door too ..Aghh I need a plan
*"**"****************************Vote & comment*****