Author's Note

Hello ghosts and ghouls; supersader9 here. This time we have a spooky story today, and yes it will be labelled as mature due to violence and blood/gore.

Why did I choose to write a spooky book? Specifically vampires? Vampires are my favourite monsters. I attempted to dress like a vampire for Halloween before during high school, but the teeth portion just didn't work out.

Here are my top three favourite Halloween monsters:

1. Vampires
2. Witches/Warlocks
3. Werewolves

I even did a unit about vampires in my grade 10 English class before. My developing mind was telling me it was boring (well I'm not sure; it has been a long time), but now that I think about it; I can't stop talking about it.

I even watched not only "Twilight" at high school, but I also watched "Dracula: Dead and Loving It" at my father's house. If you don't know what that is, it's a movie by Mel Brooks. The same guy who directed "Spaceballs".

I learned a lot about that unit. Before I know the basics; they sleep during the day and at night they come out and drink blood. There's more, but I don't think you want to hear about that. However I may give out hints of what I learned in this story. I'll just get to the point here.

I had