Pick up yourself ! -chapter7-

Edited

Chapter 7: Pick up yourself !

I called Zayn, and after three rings he answered the phone.

"Babe?" he says.

"I'm not your babe malik and I need you here" I said mocking him,'

"You are mine after all and sure I'll be there" he hung up the phone and I looked at Abla who was holding her laughter and actually there were some tears on her cheeks ! Wow she's a huge directioner!

"Are you crying?" I asked confused

"I just heard Zayn Malik's voice!!" she started fangirling

"Girl pick up your self if you're going to do this when he comes or on my wedding day I'll kill you with my bare hands !" I said while being serious.

"Don't worry...but if I faint let him wake me up" she said and I silently thought He's taken !

Wait where did that come from ?

"o-" I got cut off by the sound of the bell.

"I'll open" I went to open the door and a rushing Zayn grabbed my hand.

"we're so late...Mom and yours need you to go shopping for your wedding dress"

"Okay just say hi to her"

"Fine" he said while letting go of my hand and heading to the living room where Abla was and I followed him and she was standing awkwardly.

"Hi ! I'm Zayn how are you?" he asked all nicely.

"Good and you?"

"Likewisd, may I steal my beautiful fiancé from you?"

"Yeah sure, and have fun you lovebirds" she said winking.

Ugh every one is pervert and dirty! such a PERFECT LIFE (note the sacrasm)

----

here's chapter 7 hope you enjoyed it and ill update soon hopefully :) bye love ya guys :))

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all